• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
  • I did a Clefairy and Lucario drawing today and decorated it with some of my make up lol

Mainly scented lipgloss so the flowers I added to the drawing smell good xD

Clefairy and Lucario are just such awesome Pokemon ^_^

....Also i made lucario girlier in the drawing :P I made him purple and gave him fairy wings. CUZ I TOTALLY CAN!

I bet Korrina would be proud of my higher confidence.

....and my dead friend too :)

Years
  • Confidence is great. :) Just remember, it's not something you can master in one day - it's an every day challenge.

Y'all I'm a bit tired of this rainy weather

Years
  • You can take my rain too. This rainy season the rain has annoyingly seemed to be consistently taking breaks in the night and starting back up at the most inconvenient of times.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • As much as I love the rain, it's been going on for weeks and I am desperate for some sunny weather!

I feel like the whole day's wasted when it's raining. ;(

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • Korrina is so cool.... :3 She knows how to take care of herself. And she's strong and sexy and could totally protect me! <3

My crush on her makes me think of how fangirlish scootaloo act's over rainbow dash on my little pony xD I even named myself Scootaloo on a friend's forum over it :3

I think Korrina and Rainbow Dash have a good amount in common. How many of you watch my little pony? :3 RD is one of my favorites. Both her and Pinkie Pie strike me as Korrina like^^

Years
  • i genuinely dont understand the difference. :< both seem similar to me...

Netflix has a ton more original content, and shows don't usually get added to it until an entire season is over. Hulu has commercials in its base model, but will also have [at least] the most 5 recent episodes of a show that might be currently airing on tv. They also both have an absurd amount of content, and sometimes it's not that easy to locate stuff...but if you hunt, you might find something fantastic.

I actually upgraded my Hulu to have Live TV. It's $44 bucks a month and includes no commercials [except for Live TV] and the basic hulu stuff as well. I find it also has a ton of hidden gems on demand, and has a pretty nifty DVR. As someone who hasnt had live tv [cable or otherwise] for the past 3 years, it's p nice.

Years
  • holy crap that's a toooonnnn (as far as what's offered, i mean)

like i havent watch live tv in YEARS so i feel so weird trying to get back into watching shows again haha like i dont even know where to start or aanything

also @anime psyclone: im pretty sure it's a supporter thing?? can be wrong though but im fairly sure it is

Years
  • random thought but earlier today I was like "well im going to be productive and wake up at 5ish AM tomorrow so I can go to campus at 6 AM and do a crapload of homework".

... I don't even feel like going to bed now, much less waking up at that time. @_@ ughhhh.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back