• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I like Shaymin a lot, too. Its the gratitude pokemon :3 And me and my family try to always value gratitude (it doesn't always come easy for me with my autism, though....but oh well).

Also I like its spoiled sassiness in that movie lol it was sooooo funny.

Last edited:
    Years
    i havent watched any pokemon movies

you're really missing out. idk what else to tell you but to get on it!! I'd start with the first movie though since it's so iconic and work you way from there. There's a ton of them but if you work through them at a reasonable pace it shouldn't take you very long.

I like Shaymin a lot, too. Its the gratitude pokemon :3 And me and my family try to always value gratitude (it doesn't always come easy for me with my autism, though....but oh well).

Also I like its spoiled sassiness in that movie lol it was sooooo funny.

Shaymin is just

amazing

idk like it's my favourite Grass Pokemon and Pokemon overall next to like... Bulbasaur.

LadyJirachu

Years
    I've used sky shaymin on pokemon showdown before. Its powerful :3

I like that they're floral themed pokemon too. I tend to like floral pokemon a lot (since i'm a flower lover even outside the pokemon series xD not overall as obsessive as i used to be, but i still like them a lot).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I really don't want to be dependent on coffee. It's only a slight inconvenience to get out of bed anyway, I don't want to make it feel like it's a hassle unless I have coffee. @.@

I do just fine without it anyway. I'm on my way to take an exam and it's nearly 6 AM and I'm fairly awake.

For me I'm not dependent on coffee, though I guess I am chemically because I do get headaches without it. I can get through the day just fine whether I have it or not, and I'm definitely not someone who needs it to wake up. Its just if I'm thirsty, my thought isn't "I should drink some water." It's "I should get some iced coffee." Still clearly a problem, though.

Last edited:

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    you're really missing out. idk what else to tell you but to get on it!! I'd start with the first movie though since it's so iconic and work you way from there. There's a ton of them but if you work through them at a reasonable pace it shouldn't take you very long.

Shaymin is just

amazing

idk like it's my favourite Grass Pokemon and Pokemon overall next to like... Bulbasaur.

I agree with all of what you said here except my favorite grass type is Deerling/Sawsbuck

Also I recommend watching the movies with a friend because they are fun to riff on

I also have a Blockbuster copy of the Lati@s one

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
    I wish I had a dress like Korrina's she looks so cute lol

...Annnnd i'd blush if i wore her dress o//o cuz of my crush on her xD

There, I didn't know what else to say other than a korrina related comment lol

Oh, wait, I like Deerling and Sawsbuck too lol

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    I wish I had a dress like Korrina's she looks so cute lol

...Annnnd i'd blush if i wore her dress o//o cuz of my crush on her xD

There, I didn't know what else to say other than a korrina related comment lol

Oh, wait, I like Deerling and Sawsbuck too lol

ok if you havent made a korrina thread yet, i would be so amazed

LadyJirachu

Years
    The Lovely wonderful Korrina!

I dont think I actually saw one, but someone might make it

*i'm probably gonna start a korrina club xD i guess i'm just nervous the mods won't accept it in, like the staff on serebii's o-o*

aaannnd....i made a korrina thread called "Random. Fangirling." lol xD

LadyJirachu

Years
    I'll try sometime soon.

Sometimes I get scared talking about korrina a lot around certain people in my house, though xD; Another reason I haven't started it yet. Still, eh, I guess I should worry less than I do. People in my house don't like me worrying about them anyways o.o;

https://images.google.com/imgres?im...ARd5M:&vet=1&w=400&h=400&itg=1&source=sh/x/im
    This fan art is so adorable^^

I like how korrina's personality is kinda pokemon like itself. She's pretty clever.

LadyJirachu

Years
    ....I just hope my thread doesn't get all flamed now that it was moved to 'general pokemon' o_o;

Hah, good thing I didn't really bother to make other korrina threads in the past xD;

Looking at fan art of her on google. So adorable. *pinches her cheeks* haha <3

Years
    I mean, you don't have anything to lose by starting a fanclub

if it doesn't get accepted, then it doesn't, and the mods will likely pm you why.

i don't see that as likely to happen though but that's just me, personally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back