• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Heehee. Nice someone agrees with me on dear blonde skater girl's cuteness! ^.^

I wanna hear her voice in my dreams its so pretty. <3

LUCARIO, POWER UP PUNCH!

*punches out one of my least favorite pokemon xD*

Last edited:
    Years
    ....I just hope my thread doesn't get all flamed now that it was moved to 'general pokemon' o_o;

Hah, good thing I didn't really bother to make other korrina threads in the past xD;

Looking at fan art of her on google. So adorable. *pinches her cheeks* haha <3
    I'm sure it won't be flamed :) And I'm sure you might be able to start a thread in the clubs section! And, even if it initially gets rejected, it might be something you could work with the mod staff to help you get together anyway :D

I just got home from the gym and I'm starving.

LadyJirachu

Years
    I added a bunch of pictures to my pikachu album on pinterest OMG pikachu is soooo adorable xD Though Korrina is even cuter ^///^ Hehe both are great characters xD

LadyJirachu

Years

One liner xD

I used to own a pokemon forum called The secret Pikachu hangout!!!!, and it usually had pikachu themed banners.

Pikachu was my absolute favorite pokemon for a long time when I was in the fandom lol

Even now, I wonder if I really only possably like Lucario more at the moment xD;

Who could deney Pokemon having a cute mascot. Nuff said x3

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
    I kinda liked that I seemed to be getting you interested in korrina xD

It seems kinda weird pikachu isn't in my profile, since he's a huge favorite pokemon of mine.

But...
    -I like my clefairy sig still. Since pink IS my favorite color xD
    and
    -Korrina is pretty much Pikachu's human counterpart to me anyways (cute, tough, battle loving *much like ash's pika is*, very overall pokemon-ish. similar color sceme too xD).

EDIT: Oh and i'm gonna get ready for bed. I have tv shows tomorrow. See ya everyone xD

Last edited:
    Years
    I had it in one of my bedroom walls in the family house once and we had to replace the wall. Thankfully I was moving out around that time. But yeah... mold is tricky.

Years
    Somethings causing it, you have to find the cause, fix it, and replace the wall/floor it's on, it's really costly. Rn you could scrape it off and wash it down really good i guess?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back