• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    Okay, Anime Psyclone currently has one of my most FAVORITE avatars on this forum right now xD

I love Lucarios and the color pink. <3 So. Much. Win!

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    I kinda liked that I seemed to be getting you interested in korrina xD

It seems kinda weird pikachu isn't in my profile, since he's a huge favorite pokemon of mine.

But...
    -I like my clefairy sig still. Since pink IS my favorite color xD
    and
    -Korrina is pretty much Pikachu's human counterpart to me anyways (cute, tough, battle loving *much like ash's pika is*, very overall pokemon-ish. similar color sceme too xD).

EDIT: Oh and i'm gonna get ready for bed. I have tv shows tomorrow. See ya everyone xD

I was just trying to be funny with that last comment, since that is what happened to me on pokecharms and our uh history.

Are you on discord or something? because you are doing commands like you think this is discord.
    Dont worry, i press enter a lot on here instead of hitting post.

Kai

Wayfarer
    Years
    My brother is a food thief and likes to hide the garbage behind stuff

Take pictures of the trash he is leaving and tell your parents about the problem. They should be able to help end his bad habit. Tossing the trash, cleaning it off the surface it got on, and airing out your room by opening a window(s) should get rid of the smell.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
    Years
    Take pictures of the trash he is leaving and tell your parents about the problem. They should be able to help end his bad habit. Tossing the trash, cleaning it off the surface it got on, and airing out your room by opening a window(s) should get rid of the smell.

They know and they won't do anything about it

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    /steps in

I'd say you could clean up after him, but that would just make it seem like it's okay.....

Though, it's bad to just leave mold there. :<

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
    Years
    I got no school monday, then tuesday I have a tournament ish for my sport. What a great way to come into a week

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I was bragging about my current favorite food in the trick or treat thread lol

Kinda nice to see me go on about something that isn't korrina for once, i guess xD

But Korrina is still the best thing to talk about o///o That blonde is just so beautiful...*snuggles her close to me and hears her cute heart beat <3*

Sometimes i've been known to tackle her to the ground LOL good thing she wears a helmet to protect her pretty head from the impact xD;

bobandbill

one more time
    Years
    I'll grant Korrina is one of the more involved Gym Leaders in XY. Was actually a downer seeing most of them live in their gym after BW/B2W2 had them do so much more!

Quite windy here today, and I'll have to brace it for the shops later this morning, wah. At least it's a short walk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back