• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Halloween is so close and i'm still unsure if i wanna join this year's halloween party on bulbagardens.

I kinda don't like dealing with the scaryness of halloween too much.....its not really a favorite holiday of mine :/

Now valentines day. Thats a day I love (lol and its about love too!).

EDIT:....I just don't love that valentines day could be a good hay day for the bad amour shippers -_-;

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Its dumb when people think too hard about gender stereo types.

I mean, i'm a girl who happens to like stereo typical 'girly' stuff more than 'boy' stuff, but, meh, what matters is like what you naturally like. I wouldn't want to like girly things if they weren't what I already liked ON MY OWN, anyways~:P

And video games are fun too ya know lol

Also Korrina does her own thing too she's a girl and she trains fighting types 8D Go corni.
Well said, girl!!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
I want to buy boots for the winter. Laced proper ones. Brown or black? Hmm.

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
i mean, we can probably all agree, all the anime characters are portraid differently then they were in the past.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
gjakWe9twaj I accidentally stole Rika's flair, now I need to change it. xD

I thought I got the inspiration from somewhere... lol.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back