• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Chit-Chat (Extra Festive)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sawsbuck

used Jump Kick! It's super effective!
Years
Do they really fall apart that fast? I be sure to take very good care of my shoes and buy decent quality ones; my current pair have lasted about 4 - 5 years and they're still perfectly wearable! ^ ^ Same with my other shoes but they're too small now, haha.

So yeah, quality does go a long way, even if it costs a pretty penny. :x

I only have one pair of shoes at a time so they get worn out easily

FlameChrome

[color=#7fffd4]IDK what to put here[/color]
Years
I think so yeah, they were on clearance
Originally $80 or something

i expected the original price to be more money honestly.

Either ways, morning everyone. The cold smacked me in the face this morning and now im weaing my sweatpants and sweat shirt

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
My shoes tend to wear out on the insides way faster than the outsides like my work shoes...lol.

As for the cold I haven't been outside much since my accident on Monday.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
Gotta keep up appearances, right? No...? :')

ezgif-3-358147e89318.gif

Years
I bought some hiking boots for ¥500 (yuan) recently and I love them! I think they should last a good few years.

Apparently Facebook has hired Nick Clegg of all people new head of global affairs and communications. That's a very interesting move Zuckerberg haha.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
I paid $60 for the shoes I have now, and those are pretty hardy Sketchers that will last a good while at work.

But because I mainly wear work shoes that will break down, I don't spend a lot of money on anything fancy.

Taemin

move.
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
This reminds me that all my life I've been raised to think men shouldn't wear sandals..

Was anyone else ever told that?? LIKE DO MEN HEAR THAT FROM PEOPLE?

Sandals should be worn carefully by anyone tbh, not just dudes.

Years
My shoes tend to wear out on the insides way faster than the outsides like my work shoes...lol.

As for the cold I haven't been outside much since my accident on Monday.

Accident?! Are you okay?

I have like 4 pairs of shoes I wear regularly:
Every day shoes, gym shoes, house shoes, and some loafers.

Years
This reminds me that all my life I've been raised to think men shouldn't wear sandals..

Was anyone else ever told that?? LIKE DO MEN HEAR THAT FROM PEOPLE?

Sandals should be worn carefully by anyone tbh, not just dudes.

What? This is not a thing I've heart before. I love my sandals, love to be open toe as much as possible. I hate flip flops and crocs though.

Years
  • Age 36
  • Seen Feb 9, 2024
Accident?! Are you okay?

I have like 4 pairs of shoes I wear regularly:
Every day shoes, gym shoes, house shoes, and some loafers.

For what had happened I made it out rather good. I had a 4 inch gash just below the kneecap and that was the worst of it. I was coming home from work and passed out behind the wheel and flipped my car down a hill......a mile from home. Couldn't even wait 5 more minutes to get home for this to happen...lol.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Its dumb when people think too hard about gender stereo types.

I mean, i'm a girl who happens to like stereo typical 'girly' stuff more than 'boy' stuff, but, meh, what matters is like what you naturally like. I wouldn't want to like girly things if they weren't what I already liked ON MY OWN, anyways~:P

And video games are fun too ya know lol

Also Korrina does her own thing too she's a girl and she trains fighting types 8D Go corni.

Years
For what had happened I made it out rather good. I had a 4 inch gash just below the kneecap and that was the worst of it. I was coming home from work and passed out behind the wheel and flipped my car down a hill......a mile from home. Couldn't even wait 5 more minutes to get home for this to happen...lol.

Ouch! Glad you're ok all things considered.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back