• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I hate paying out for expensive cards, I hardly do it, but I have a 'rarity whoring' side which is a very bad thing to have. Must get everything in highest rarity! XD​

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I've never been one to collect anything, let alone cards of the Pokemon/Yu-Gi-Oh variety. I understand those who collect them to use in battle, but collecting them for collecting's sake just strikes me slightly odd. Then again, I hold the opposite of a hoarding mentality; I'll throw anything out if I think I don't need it any more.
    I understand your look of horror (okay so maybe it wasn't quite horror) when you entered my house then. XD

I never got into any TCGs but I collected Pokemon and Yu-Gi-Oh for a while. Moreso the former because I actually liked the pictures on them and had favourites. :B

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Been forever since I last played Yugioh myself, used a Zombie Synchro deck mostly but I was working on a Masked Beast Des Gardius build too.

Oh and got a new kitten.

Years
    ZOMBIESSSSS!
    The zombie types are my favourite, you would be proud of my pimped zombies in my collection Darkow. Every highest rarity apart from CP Spirit Reaper. Soon I shall get 3 of him! >:3​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I loved using Zombies so much back then, especially a Blud-Vis variant I was using at the time. More often than not I could get 3 Synchros out at the very least within one turn just by abusing Il Blud and Zombie Master to no end in sight lol. Also tried a Zombie World Beatdown style deck that focused on Solidarity, Royal Decree, and Red Eyes Zombie Dragon to steamroll my way to victory lol. Gotta love the Zombies due to how many variants you can use and still be successful lol, went from Blud-Vis to ZW Beatdown to Light Skill Drain Zombies and even Tele Zombies back when E-Tele and PSZ were unlimited, ah those were good times man lol.

My weirdest creation though was using a Zombie Burn style build that focused on abusing Mass Driver and Everliving Underworld Cannon with 2 Il Bluds reviving one another each turn, went to a Quillbolt deck after a while though after seeing how easy it was to abuse Scrap Dragon in that sort of deck at the time.

Last edited:
    Years
    Those were the days indeed. Thinking about it, it is very easy to make a zombie deck now. Abuse zombie master for its revive and spam level 4 XYZs.
    I am going to make one, but just trying out different deck lists before I completely make it!​

Years
    That was my warm up Captain.

This is the real deal.

Spoiler:

---

My brother used to run Zombies back in the day. Very frustrating to play against. Zombie Master Xyz sounds like a good idea, Captain. I reckon it could work out nicely.

Years
    I remember I once spent an afternoon alphabetizing my cards '-'; and then I got annoyed when I wanted to duel so I was just like "I'm over it!!"

guys I love One Direction so much it hurts

Years
    Holy crap, you actually tried to alphabetize your cards. If you're talking about YGO cards that is just plain madness! AND THIS IS COMING FROM ME, SELF PROCLAIMED SUPREME OVERLORD. Sorting out cards can be such a nightmare.

I personally prefer the Dawn of Champions theme, though I was using New Directions before.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    Try sorting out coins into mint dates. It's hell, especially because of the "D"s and the "S"s and the "P"s that are about half a millimeter big.

Pokécommunity Pro all the way bro

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I sort out by Attribute, then type, then alphabetical order. o-o
    Sometimes even as far as who has most Attack points.
    Oh, and by if monster is an effect, normal, ritual, fusion, synchro, or xyz.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
    Mmm, Yu-gi-oh cards. I used to collect fake ones awhile back. I don't have them anymore though because they were fake and I had no use for them.

Years
    Holy crap, you actually tried to alphabetize your cards. If you're talking about YGO cards that is just plain madness! AND THIS IS COMING FROM ME, SELF PROCLAIMED SUPREME OVERLORD. Sorting out cards can be such a nightmare.

I personally prefer the Dawn of Champions theme, though I was using New Directions before.
    Yes, YGO cards. ;_; I had like 300 and it took an entire afternoon.

Also, One Direction is a band. :P
    ..and, I will forever be using Sweet Kisses on my main account n_n

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back