• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    That video might get removed, just so you know, since it is 18 certified game and this is a PG forum! :P

I love games like that, but still!​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Fine I'll put a spoiler tag then.

The exploding baby scene by the time you get the the school level though oozes with lulz though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Actually I've been wondering the same thing myself tbh, always wanted to know what Spirit would taste like if I grilled one of its flanks over the bbq lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I told yall my mind wasn't right lol. But oh well it's boring to be normal anyways if ya ask me.

Weirdest thing I ever tried though was a dessert pizza with chocolate syrup as the sauce, ricotta cheese and m&ms as the toppings along with some broken graham crackers thrown in for good measure. Tasted better than I thought though that's for sure.

Years
    Sounds... very unhealthy! XD

I am not sure what the weirdest thing I had was, but when I was in Japan, I did have a lot of questionable food at times! XD​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    It was surprisingly good despite the breathing problems the next day, decided to call it the wheezer pizza lol.

Only Japanese food I can recall having was teriyaki chicken and green tea ice cream which I fawned over like a giddy tween schoolgirl over the Jonas Brothers back when they were relevant at a certain restaurant down in Santa Monica, cant remember the name of the place for the life of me though.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Used to try out a lot of random things at Asian restaurants myself back then until I saw this sign.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    Xulek's picture reminded me of the age-old question: would you ever eat cat or dog or some other domesticated animal? I always get weird responses from my friends when I say "Hell yeah!" For some reason, kitties and doggies seem to be sacred...

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I'd eat it if it was cooked properly, might try dog or cat liver by the end of the day though just to brag about it later after I'm done throwing up in the morning.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back