• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I don't know if it's because I'm insane but your mood changes with your avatar. I mean Muck had a different mood from Garfield and now that you're Bloo I can't really take you seriously anymore.

js

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Now the real question is whether anyone be willing to eat human flesh.

I would never. Give me any other meat any other day. If you eat humans, you run a high risk of getting Kuru- an incurable disease. It's basically like cancer and leprosy put together.. possibly one of the worst things that could happen to you.
    Eating human flesh is like signing someone up for a hooker with STDs.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Kura is your name based on Kuru? I couldn't help but notice the resemblance xD;

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    The thought of eating human flesh is intriguing at first but I'm gonna have to pass since I can't imagine it being very tasty even with proper cooking.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    The thought of eating human flesh is intriguing at first but I'm gonna have to pass since I can't imagine it being very tasty even with proper cooking.

...I love that the reason is because it may taste gross, and not because you're eating human flesh. I'm all for survival but this is a little giggle-inducing. xD

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Don't get me wrong I have no problem eating human flesh if it tastes good but I don't want to get my hopes up taste wise tbh lol. To me humans are just another group of animals lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Maybe you can roll it in some Italian breading with paprika for color. xD
    Human is the only type of meat I am not going to eat. Period. I just couldn't do it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Kura is your name based on Kuru? I couldn't help but notice the resemblance xD;
    I should've written in that "your name" ovp thread.

It's actually based on Bakura, the Yugioh character. My first online friend and respected friend-of-that-friend who later also became my friend (does that make sense?) had nicknames for each other from Yugioh and insisted I have one too!

I actually randomly met 2 of those old online friends at an anime convention when I had an artist table because they recognized my art (I hadn't spoken to them in like.. 3 years prior since we just naturally drifted) but it was pretty cool! Then I ended up meeting the other two, too! It's actually pretty trippy now that I think of it.. but anyways, since then this as been my online alias for going on 9 years.

Speaking of meeting people, I'll be meeting Drakow this Friday since there happens to be a Pokemon card tournament in my town!

Years
    Speaking of meeting people, I'll be meeting Drakow this Friday since there happens to be a Pokemon card tournament in my town!

And you shall be meeting me at the end of the month. :D
    I shall also be meeting Darkow and possibly Mr Cat Dog at the end of the month at the same event.

PC MEEEEEET!​

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    And you shall be meeting me at the end of the month. :D
    I shall also be meeting Darkow and possibly Mr Cat Dog at the end of the month at the same event.

PC MEEEEEET!​

WHAT!? Mr. Catdog is coming, too?! I want to meet him!

@_@ God I am working every day on this costume till about 10.. I have so much work to do I don't know if I'll be able to get the sword done ;_; and I really wanted to make the sword.. argh.. :C But I'm not gonna halfass stuff. I'm such a perfectionist ;___; *flail* I have 23 days to finish ;___;

@_@ So glad that Monday is a holiday..

Drakow you should come! :c We can chill together! I don't think I'll be going with anyone..

!! I need to preorder my ticket!

Years
    Yeah I heard about the prospect of Cat Dog attending the Expo today too and I would also like to meet him if only for the sole purpose of doing this together.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    To finish my costume I've been playing this upbeat song over to give me energy the past two days and will probably will tomorrow, too:

Drakow do you have a camcorder or something on your phone/camera? If you come we have to take a vid of all us dancing like that!

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    He is still unsure, but hopefully he can come. And do Darkow, we can all chill in one of the bars! :D​

Yes come!! :3

@_@ How late would the trains run? Do you know? Is there a late train to Gatwick at least? Cause then if there is I can get a taxi the rest of the way home or something ;_; I should check this info soon.. otherwise I'll have to leave a bit earlier ;___;

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    Xulek's picture reminded me of the age-old question: would you ever eat cat or dog or some other domesticated animal? I always get weird responses from my friends when I say "Hell yeah!" For some reason, kitties and doggies seem to be sacred...
    I don't know. I consider myself reasonably adventurous when it comes trying something new, but I'm not sure about a dog or a cat. If somewhere was farming them for such a purpose, then maybe. Or if I'm in a country where it is custom. I'm not going to barbeque my pet when it croaks though.

Years
    Drakow do you have a camcorder or something on your phone/camera? If you come we have to take a vid of all us dancing like that!

I do indeed. Even if I didn't though, you should know that the Captain has a high quality camera. After all, he is paired to it.

He is still unsure, but hopefully he can come. And do Darkow, we can all chill in one of the bars! :D​

Yes come!! :3

Well, since you guys are so insistent on experiencing the darker side of life, I feel obliged to accept your proposition.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Are there not any conventions in Australia? ;_; There has to be! I mean, one of my friends from Sweden says they even have em in Sweden so there has to be at least one close to you! ;___;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back