• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    ^I think New Year's resolutions are stupid. Anyone with me?

Also why isn't zoology spelled "zooology"? It's a lot cooler that way. Just like Imbissssssstube.

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    Dude I love summer cause lightning storms actually happen. I freakin love those things.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    oh hey weather talk before I go to sleep. YAY.

I love thunderstorms. It's a good thing that summer is coming up, that's where I get to see the most monsoonal thunderstorms coming in my area. :D

Years
    I missed out on the bulk of our fun thunderstorms here because I was working!

Still got to see a pretty impressive light show and downpour until about an hour ago, though, after getting off work.

We were under a tornado watch all day, and apparently there was hail earlier when it was still toasty warm out.

OH THAT IS SO FREAKING AWESOME. My phone has animations based on the weather outside, but I hadn't seen the freaking awesome thunderstorm one until just now.

Years
    Can we just rename the "Working on a better title" to something like "PokeCommunity, with a light sprinkling of rain." Since you all love the weather so much! :P​

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Nothing but mist and light rain here, so foggy earlier today that you could cut it with a knife though.

That and just got a new kitten which I decided to name Spock today.

Years
    Not all the time, just most of the time.

It is pretty shoddy weather currently in England, floods and such, but where I am, which is in Bristol, the weather is normally very nice. Where I was born, however, that is another story! XD​

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    When I went to London, it rained 75% of the time :( Then during the other 25%, I managed to get a sunburnt.

Years
    When you said you named your cat Spock, Xulek, I instantly thought of a cat by the same name in a comic in the comic pages of my local paper.

I expect to see exciting thunderstorms two to three times a week for the next month where I am.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    When you said you named your cat Spock, Xulek, I instantly thought of a cat by the same name in a comic in the comic pages of my local paper.

I named it Spock because the first thing to come to mind upon receiving the kitty was the saying Beam Me Up Scotty, would have normally named it Scotty due to that but it didn't ring very well with me personally and I just randomly named it Spock since I figured it was either that or Tyrone. In the end I chose Spock because I couldn't find myself being able to explain how I named a potentially female cat Tyrone.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    It won't sit still to try the paw greeting trick yet but I'm not giving up yet. For some reason though it can't stop watching the tv when I'm using it to play Dead Space 2 lol.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I think after showing Spock a vid involving MLP and Dead Space before starting up the 360 I can understand why it loves the imagery so much lol.

And yes I know I'm not right in the head lol.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back