• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    I eat pretty much anything edible.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I'd eat it; it's just another animal. People keep pigs as pets so what's the difference really?

I'm with her. Gimme meat. I don't give a dang what it is. Except humans. No humans plz.

Mr Cat Dog would be delicious. Isn't he both cat AND dog? Two delicacies at once! Like killing two birds with one stone. Except the stone is a fork, and the bird is him. c:<

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2015
    I would never eat a cat, dog or horse. Id never want to eat an animal I consider a pet/companion for humans, in my opinion that would be wrong, then again Ive kept both dogs and cats as pets and loved them. Also I love horses and would never even consider eating one.

droomph

weeb
    Years
    I would never eat a cat, dog or horse. Id never want to eat an animal I consider a pet/companion for humans, in my opinion that would be wrong, then again Ive kept both dogs and cats as pets and loved them. Also I love horses and would never even consider eating one.
    I heard that horses are just a bag of ****, but I can't tell you if that's true or not.

Also how did we all come up with the rumor that Chinese people eat fetuses? I know they're weird but that's just crossing the line.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I feel sorry for Mr Cat Dog, since it could sound like we are discussing eating him! XD​

Mr Cat Dog would be delicious. Isn't he both cat AND dog? Two delicacies at once! Like killing two birds with one stone. Except the stone is a fork, and the bird is him. c:<
    Unfortunately, I'd be both too stringy and too fatty (i.e. the parts of me that aren't stringy are sorta fatty). No good meat on my bones, I'm afraid.

As for eating human flesh... similar to my answer to the prostitution thread in OVP: if there was literally no other option, then sign me up. Otherwise, that'd be crossing a big line for me.

Years
    I cannot take you seriously Cat Dog while you have that hilarious gif in your signature, because I freaking imagine YOU DOING THAT DANCE!

This all day long! XD
    Everything you say, no matter what tone you post in, I just think of you dancing like that at the end! XD​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back