• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit Chat - Summer thread coming soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Here's one veggie that can never be ruined for me btw.

how-to-cook-a-baked-potato.jpg

And the YGO chat from earlier made me feel old with all these XYZ monsters running around, back in my day the only XYZ monster we needed was XYZ Dragon Cannon man, even Kaiba used that card lol.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • Ever had potato skins? I havent but Ive heard they are AMAZING!
    Also salad is fantastic and you should eat it. Health is a major crisis that our generation is facing from bad eating habits >.> At least your not just eating take away food from maccas i guess..

Bacon wrapped potatos that are baked... amazing!

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
    Years
  • VWXYZ>XYZ

Hmm... potatoes. That looks good, although i've never seen them cooked like that before.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    Ever had potato skins? I havent but Ive heard they are AMAZING!
    Also salad is fantastic and you should eat it. Health is a major crisis that our generation is facing from bad eating habits >.> At least your not just eating take away food from maccas i guess..

Bacon wrapped potatos that are baked... amazing!

Oh yeah the potato skins and salads are amazing alright, nothing beats home made fries though if you ask me.

VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon looked like a rejected Transformer btw.

Been forever since I last had a good salad though, guess they're getting harder to find nowadays sadly.

droomph

weeb
    Years

• Oh yeah the potato skins and salads are amazing alright, nothing beats home made fries though if you ask me.

VWXYZ Dragon Catapult Cannon looked like a rejected Transformer btw.

Been forever since I last had a good salad though, guess they're getting harder to find nowadays sadly.
    What do you mean it's hard? In fact, I found this only this afternoon:

I heard it's great. Lol
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    What do you mean it's hard? In fact, I found this only this afternoon:

I'm talking finding a premium quality premade salad nowadays outside of a restaurant, granted they're not impossible to find but I've started to grow weary of the salads in fast food places now tbh, gotta admit though the ones in Carls Jr. were alright.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I eat fast food a lot. >n>"
    Luckily for me I'm skinny. Unfortunately that does NOT mean I'm healthy on the inside. ;;

And the VWXYZ monsters from YGO were the real deal yo.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I bet once the fat erodes away the inside it will start on the outside...

Psh, you ain't kiddin'. >n>"
    BUT, I'm actually do MUCH better. I've given up soda completely, and I've been eating healthy, home cooked meals. c:
    And just started working out. So WOO.

CarefulWetPaint

Doctor Lobotomy
    Years
  • I eat fast food a lot. >n>"
    Luckily for me I'm skinny. Unfortunately that does NOT mean I'm healthy on the inside. ;;

And the VWXYZ monsters from YGO were the real deal yo.

Being skinny does not mean your healthy in anyway.
    I once saw a show where it compared to people one who was over his bmi and one under/on.

The bigger guy had less body fat then the skinny guy and was a lot healthier. Just saying skinny doesnt = healthy or fit at all.

GET SOME GOOD FOOD INTO YOU!

Also being skinny and working out takes a lot of dedication to not give up.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 29, 2019
    I eat whatever's in the cupboard and edible. Usually I end up making simple stuff like a few burritos and taquitos by the end of the day though.

Working out is something I haven't done in a while though tbh seeing how since I'm no longer being challenged to fights by my peers I don't feel the need to build up my muscles as much, thankfully they're still big enough to see me through jobs involving repetitive lifting and the like.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Being skinny does not mean your healthy in anyway.
    I once saw a show where it compared to people one who was over his bmi and one under/on.

The bigger guy had less body fat then the skinny guy and was a lot healthier. Just saying skinny doesnt = healthy or fit at all.

GET SOME GOOD FOOD INTO YOU!

Also being skinny and working out takes a lot of dedication to not give up.

I know. My mom's old boss/good friend is skinny, and he's had five bypass surgeries on his heart because of his eating habits.
    I'm mostly doing this to help mom, as well. She's unhealthy, too. The only way to motivate her is to have her see me doing it all. it's worked before,s o I know I can do this again. I just need to keep thinking of it as something I'm doing to help both of us. Which I am, and I start tomorrow! c:

droomph

weeb
    Years
  • I know. My mom's old boss/good friend is skinny, and he's had five bypass surgeries on his heart because of his eating habits.
    I'm mostly doing this to help mom, as well. She's unhealthy, too. The only way to motivate her is to have her see me doing it all. it's worked before,s o I know I can do this again. I just need to keep thinking of it as something I'm doing to help both of us. Which I am, and I start tomorrow! c:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa Yep.

@Xulek Laura In The Kitchen has plenty of easy (possibly cheap) meals and snacks, and *most of them* are pretty healthy.

ツツツツツは どうする?

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorexia_nervosa Yep.

@Xulek Laura In The Kitchen has plenty of easy (possibly cheap) meals and snacks, and *most of them* are pretty healthy.

ツツツツツは どうする?

...I most certainly do not have anorexia. That's pretty huge to say that about someone.
    But whatever. I'm aware that I'm skinny. Working out doesn't mean losing weight. Working out can also cause someone to gain weight, which is another side goal of why I'm doing this. I'm doing this, more than anything, to get healthy. As it's been said, skinny does not mean healthy.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    I meant the bypass surgery guy and all that :|

I wish I had the patience to work out. But as of now, nope.

My bad, bro, but no, he wasn't either. He ate as much as anyone and still had health problems.

I don't usually, either. But, here's to hoping!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back