• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

Joey
    Joey
    Joey
    That show was honestly the worst spin-off I have watched, words can't describe the atrociousness of it.

Have you heard/seen his new show? I've only seen some shorts, but he's playing the exact same role. Just older.

Joey. Ugh. I heard so many terrible things about that show, and they're justified.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Friends is one of my favorite shows, I own all the seasons on dvd and got the collectors book haha :) but awww Joey. I wanted to like the spinoff, but I couldn't. It was a nice try though.

it's cool to see them back on tv, I love courtney cox and cougar town but I haven't seen matthew perry's new show yet.

I used to like two and a half men, but it's so redundant.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    I used to like Two and a Half Men, but then all of characters (except Rose xoxo) got stale and boring for me.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I usually watch stuff on Showtime nowadays. I need to get the rest of Breaking Bad, Dexter, and Curb Your Enthusiasm. And then my life will be complete.

Bryan Cranston guarantees quality in almost everything I see.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years

That's because Bryan Cranston is an amazing actor.

I remember a scene in Breaking Bad, where he was distracting the cops.
    and he was so good at it a laughed.

Seriously, malcolm in the middle and breaking bad are good cause bryan cranston

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ How'd it make you sick?

I used to be such a massive Everybody Loves Raymond fan for whatever reason. XD; My favourite was definitely Robert; him, the dad, and Ray were the only reasons I watched because I couldn't stand Debra or Marie haha.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I've admittedly never seen a full episode of Malcolm in the Middle. I don't know how that is, but I haven't! So I dunno what kind of stuff happens on that show that makes a person sick. :(

ELR was the second sitcom I ever followed religiously, the first being Friends~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back