• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I think Malcom in the Middle is so boring, I never got into it D: and we used to watch Everybody Loves Raymond every night before dinner when I was younger, so I can't watch it anymore. I've just seen it too much haha, and I wasn't a huge fan of it to begin with.

I'm a fan of FX and NBC shows now (and a few other networks): The League, It's Always Sunny, Archer, Modern Family, Community, The Office, Cougar Town, etc. and of course the history channel :D /history nerd.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    ^ omg, Kels, why are we both still awake? XDD

And, although I've never seen a full episode of The League before, I keep meaning to because it has Jon Lajoie in it. He's such a funny, funny man.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    hahaha Nat, I. DON'T. KNOW. I will say it's much later for you missy, you're an hour ahead of me! I'm just finishing up Memoirs of a Geisha before I head off to bed (it's legit the last scene) :)

AND OH YOU HAVE TO :D I love Lajoie <3 the show isn't scripted either, the actors are given an outline of the plot to work with but they improvise their own lines which I find so impressive since I think the show is hilarious. I'll magically ship you my first season ;__;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I used to love Malcolm in the Middle.

I don't watch a lot of TV anymore though. :/ I really only keep up with Glee (which has until the end of season 2 to redeem itself and make me want to stick with it). And I guess Big Bang Theory since my mom records all the episodes and it's something we watch together as a family when I'm home.

Impo

Playhouse Pokemon
    Years
    I used to love Malcolm in the Middle.

I don't watch a lot of TV anymore though. :/ I really only keep up with Glee (which has until the end of season 2 to redeem itself and make me want to stick with it). And I guess Big Bang Theory since my mom records all the episodes and it's something we watch together as a family when I'm home.

My mom reminds me of Lious, how sad.

And i like Glee, especially Brittany Pierce and Lauren Zizes

Cherrim

Years
    I think Lauren is my fave in Glee right now. :( Everyone else is bugging me for some reason or another.

Years
    I don't watch TV anymore, everything is pretty boring. National Geographic occasionally though.

Alright guys, I've been on here for 5 hours, which is much more than 2 as I intended, so goodbye!

Cherrim

Years
    I've never even seen Community on TV. D: What channel is it on here in Canada? Do I have to download it? @_@

Years
    Haha, it won't make me mad, but it is a dull conversation.

On a lighter note, I won £96.32 from a £1 bet today. I bet on lots of different teams to win/lose and I got them all correct. Scoreeeeeeeeee! (Football)​

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    On that same note, I have nothing to do either.

But should the weather (sorry!) cooperate for tomorrow I'm hitting the mall and hopefully getting that event Celebi from GameStop... as well as possibly adding to my anime and manga collection and meeting up with a friend from elementary school that I haven't seen in years.

In the meantime I might start Leaf Green again... though I'm not too terribly concerned with playing B/W for various reasons.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Two games I want to get, but both come out in March. (Black and White; March 6th and NASCAR 2011: The Game; March 29th, I think.)

I have two gifts cards still from Christmas that I haven't touched. They'll be all dried out by the time April rolls around. XD.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back