• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Fresh Prince! <33 I catch it every time it comes on TV!

It's weird though; I'm the only one out of my group of friends who used to watch Fresh Prince, so they don't catch on when I make a Fresh Prince reference. D:

Years
    The Fresh Prince is an awesome show. I still watch it when it is on, even thought I have seen pretty much all of them.
    It is like Friends, IMO. You can watch the same episode over and over, but it never gets old.​

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    The Fresh Prince is an awesome show. I still watch it when it is on, even thought I have seen pretty much all of them.
    It is like Friends, IMO. You can watch the same episode over and over, but it never gets old.​

UGH FRIENDS <3 I could watch any episode of Friends over and over and never get tired of it.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Chandler was always my favourite. XD Him and Joey, actually; I loved when they were roommates, they were so awesome.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I tried to watch Friends. I didn't like their style of comedy, maybe with the exception of Chandler.

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I think it lasted a season and then got canceled. I saw a couple episodes of it, it was reaaaaally bad. D: The show just followed Joey as he was trying to make it as an actor. It just wasn't the same.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Saryka, I LOVE YOUR AVATAR! Kermit ftw.
    ---
    I loved Friends. Phoebe was the best character ever. And Joey as well.

Her

Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2024
    Well, there was that Joey spinoff that failed really, really hard. :/

Joey
    Joey
    Joey
    That show was honestly the worst spin-off I have watched, words can't describe the atrociousness of it.

Have you heard/seen his new show? I've only seen some shorts, but he's playing the exact same role. Just older.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back