• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Haha yes, Hopefully I get some march stuff, but my mum might have a heart attack to the price xD I only got 135?$ Im guessing xD
    3DS - Pokemon B or W - whatever else comes out before april 23 :P

on off topic news, has anyone of you seen House of Anubis? I never really liked curnent nick or cartoon network, excepts unatural history and tower prep, but this was quite the show. I looked it up and it was orginally in dutch. had 2 seasons and 3 movies. I want them out in english! D:

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    I have gotten both versions; Ruby and Sapphire for a Christmas gift a while back but that was when I wasn't into Pokemon games that much. Once I get Emerald I'll most likely pick Mudkip again since Mudkip is amazing! Then I need to get LeafGreen since I never played that game yet. -needs to get all the old classic games of Pokemon-

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I'm definitely planning to play through Leaf Green in the near future... and doing a Let's Play for it.

I have a feeling that after I play through White (if I do play it) I'll need to be reminded of when the female playable trainers actually looked cute...

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    omg I loved Pokemon Stadium 2! Unfortunately I sold the game at a garage sale I had a long time ago (I'm sooo stoopid). I loved Meganium's cry in the game.

Capris

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2011
    Pokemon Stadium was one of my favorite games as a kid, behind MarioKart. My old school had a daycare program I used to go to and we would play both of those aallll day long. I'm pretty sure nobody could beat my muk team or top my record runs on MarioKart, ever. xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I was never a Pokemon Stadium fan, I loved the first one, only because it was the first time we were ever seeing Pokemon in 3D. But after that I just didn't really like the console games. I am just really waiting for a legit pokmeon game to come out for a console...but I have a feeling it will never happen...

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    If I had to pick a favorite, it would have to be Pokemon Snap. Although I'm pissed you can't download all your Wii games you bought in the Wii store if you get a new console. Cause I had a Wii when they first came out in 06, and now that my Mom bought one I wanted to download it again, but you have to buy it again. I got rid of my Wii and the new one is the only one I use so it sucks that I have to buy it again..

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I wasn't allowed to have a Nintendo 64 as a kid, so I've never played most N64 games before. :( It's sad; I played Zelda OoT for the very first time ever just last year and Mario Kart 64 and Super Mario 64 two years ago. I have OoT downloaded on my Wii because I've never played it before and it's great. *-*

As for the Pokémon Stadium and Pokémon Snap games, I've never ever played them before but I've heard they were fun. D:

Years
    I had probably 15-20 N64 games - Both Pokemon stadiums, Pokemon Snap, Paper Boy, the original Super Smash Bros, etc.

Plus, it still works after a million years. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back