• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Daily Chit-Chat -- Winter and/or Summer Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years
    Platinum has always and will stay as my favorite Pokemon game. HG/SS wasn't that bad but then again I never played Silver, Crystal and Gold(Don't kill me). I stopped playing Pokemon for a while but got back into it ever since last year. My friend literally had to teach me how to play Pokemon again. I was such a noob.

Hydreigon

R a w r
    Years
    Platinum has always and will stay as my favorite Pokemon game. HG/SS wasn't that bad but then again I never played Silver, Crystal and Gold(Don't kill me). I stopped playing Pokemon for a while but got back into it ever since last year. My friend literally had to teach me how to play Pokemon again. I was such a noob.

You're really missing out. GSC gets it's legendary status among the Pokemon games for a reason- it's really one of the best. :)

Limey, go play HGSS.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    HG/SS wasn't that bad, but it didn't really feel like much of a remake of the original, and I've played the original. Also, why are my colors not rendering in my sig D: ?

Hydreigon

R a w r
    Years
    HG/SS wasn't that bad, but it didn't really feel like much of a remake of the original, and I've played the original. Also, why are my colors not rendering in my sig D: ?

Isn't that a good thing though? Like, most of the criticism levied against the remake games- Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/PLT/HGSS, is that they're just crude copy & pasted games whose sole purpose is only to make money, instead of being a game all its own.

Years
    • Seen Mar 29, 2024
    Isn't that a good thing though? Like, most of the criticism levied against the remake games- Emerald/Fire Red/Leaf Green/PLT/HGSS, is that they're just crude copy & pasted games whose sole purpose is only to make money, instead of being a game all its own.
    Yes, as opposed to FR/LG which I felt was very similar to the original, HeartGold and SoulSilver were different from their original games in a way, so I guess that that was good. I'm going to have to go to bed soon, as it's past midnight here >___>. Well, it's Friday.

Her

Years
    • Seen today
    I personally liked the FR/LG games. Sure, mostly because of the nostalgia, but it was nice to see new Pokémon in the game plus revised graphics, they looked fabulous.

Griffinbane

I hate Smeargle.
    Years
    I used to catch Missingno because I was never, EVER able to catch a Kangaskan legitly. Besides, using a Kangaskan with Sky Attack and Fly in Pokemon Stadium was lulzy.

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    I was only missing Hitmontop in Gold and somehow I glitched my boxes. Behold, I obtained a Hitmontop. o_o

'Tis a shame that I will not complete the Gen 4 Pokedex before moving out to Unova. March onward~

Volcarona

then live beautifully until the end
    Years
    Nah, that dragon sig is much, much better. <3

I stumble upon glitches all of the time, especially in other games. No game is glitch free~

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back