• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I mean when horror is just a ****** movie with some sub-par acting, a really obvious plot, and tons of jump scares yeah I don't enjoy it. Because it's cheaply put together and the only thing that ends up being "scary" are the jump scares when you're watching, while at the end you go home and sleep fine. A true scary movie sends you home thinking about what you just saw and has you unsettled for nights.

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I don't like jump scares at all, so I would never even attempt to play Five Nights or Slender, or any horror game really. The type of tension horror games create just doesn't appeal to me at all - it just stresses me out and I don't get any enjoyment out of it.
    Slender is a breeze and not scary at all though. I've played it a good number of times

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    I wouldn't be able to play Slender or (especially) Five Night's myself because of the jump scare. I would get way too anxious, mess up, and OOPS I'M DEAD. Though I have seen an LP of FNAP and that was really fun to watch!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    It's cray fun to scare your friends for fun though! Simple things such as hiding behind a corner for a jumpscare, can't beat that 8)

Years
    Guys, can someone tell me what does "person" is pretty HM02? I cant firgure this out so yeah what is that supposed to mean. (I know HM02 is Fly, but I dont get it)

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    "Fly" is slang for "cool". See: the song "Pretty Fly for a White Guy"

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    See if I made the DCC the title would now be "Pretty Fly for a Darkrai" because I am clever

If I'm ever given the ability to catch a Darkrai, I'm nicknaming it 'Pretty Fly' and no one will get the reference. It'll be a DCC inside joke lol.

Shiny Whimsicott

*:・゚✧. :✦*:・゚✧
    Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Mar 31, 2016
    The offspring where one of those bands that where everywhere in the 90's. I miss listening to the radio like every day for 'my jams'

obZen

Kill Your Heroes
    Years
    Pretty Fly... is probably my least favourite Offspring song ugh

Still my third favourite band. Saw them in August with Bad Religion <3

I'm waiting for the new South Park, but these new seasons are so ridiculously hot / cold it's painful

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Tbh I have no idea who the band is. I just know the line. It's a cultural touchstone, you know?

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    I think my childhood just got completely obliterated. Apparently the 7th Heaven Pastor/Dad Actor is a child molester.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    aaaaaa i heard that - and I listened to his taped confession, it was so surreal. It's like, I loved that show and he's a child molester. The child in me is heartbroken and the adult in me finds it hilarious, so I'm not sure where my mind is headed lol

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I just shrug. That show was ridiculous imo :p But that might be because I'm an atheistic Swede and found that huge, cheesy family completely unrealistic, haha.

Shining Raichu

Years
    I'm Super Atheist (yes, capitalised) too and I still loved the show lol. I look at every TV show - or every story, really - as though it's set in a universe separate from our own. This one is set in a world where God exists and having more than one child is charming.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I'm Super Atheist (yes, capitalised) too and I still loved the show lol. I look at every TV show - or every story, really - as though it's set in a universe separate from our own. This one is set in a world where God exists and having more than one child is charming.
    Hahahah I am totally going to start doing this.

I shall have 2 kids myself. I decided.

.. Or 3.

Shining Raichu

Years
    No, you can't do that. This isn't the 7th Heaven world, this is the real world where having children at all is not a smart move.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Too bad, I can't really imagine a future without kids of my own. If worst case happens and I can't get them for whatever reasons, I'll probably adopt some.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back