• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Mostly it's night ;) but it was rainy in the day. And cold!

I love to watch reruns of Top Gear xD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    It's such a hilarious show, to be honest I prefer the new episodes over the old, though right now I'm watching an old rerun.

Really? I don't like how they use celebrities instead of the audience in some games now. I also miss Drew's presence and all the jokes that were aimed at him.

I like some of the new skits they do now, like when they're moving on the floor. That's great

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    So today is a Muslim holiday, and what do I spend it doing? Studying for Computer Science and Calculus 2, stuffing myself with ice cream cake, and rewatching Attack on Titan.

Day well spent? Day well spent.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I've been playing Smash Bros. all day, while eating junk food. Yep, definitely feel like a high schooler again. x.x

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    That's how I spent the day too, but instead of eating junk food, I've been drinking coffee. So I don't quite feel like a high schooler.

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I spent my entire day doing quizzes and a test that I put off till last minute. I had a 100 question test on 7 chapters and I got 94 questions right!! Proud of lil me!! I even went the extra mile and reviewed all the questions I got wrong on each quiz and the test and wrote them down with the correct answer for extra reviewing when I have my final exam. This is not my typical behavior!!

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    So, is Attack on Titan something you'd recommend for a lightweight casual anime viewer?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It depends on what you mean by "casual". If you mean that they're not into anime in general, then yes. If you mean that they don't want to watch a serious anime show, then no. Attack on Titan is serious but it tends to avoid those anime tropes that turn people off to anime.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    Attack on Titan scared the crap out of me when I first watched it because I started overthinking and visualizing what it would be like if we weren't at the top of the food chain, but then I got used to the gore and love it since. Manga is kinda boring but it's picking up. The manga art still sucks though. x.x

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    I don't get all the people that think AoT is scary. I've never gotten a horror vibe out of it, even in the manga tbh.

Years
    • Seen Nov 14, 2023
    I don't get all the people that think AoT is scary. I've never gotten a horror vibe out of it, even in the manga tbh.

It wasn't the gore that scared me, just the concept of a species above us in the food chain that mindf****d me lol.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2015
    I guess I can see that lol. I'd call that tension rather than scariness though. Maybe I'm just jaded from years of zombies and whatnot

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Depends on if you'd watch something like Paranormal Activity just for fun.

Are you trying to say that if you like Paranormal Activity then you'd like AoT? Because those shows are completely different.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Attack on Titan isn't horror though. I can't stand horror and AoT is fine with me; it's action and gore, not horror.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back