• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I vacuum rather than sweep. Even though I have a wooden floor I just find it quicker and more convenient. If there is a stain that needs cleaning, I'll probably clean it as soon as it has been made. Plus I always tend to have small bits and bobs on the floor from opening new things and dropping stuff when I'm doing work.

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • This conversation is turning me on so much. Vacuuming, sweeping, it's all good. Just clean that floor damn it. Show me the dirt pile whether it's neatly on the ground or inside the vacuum cleaner.

I feel like Id get a lot of satisfaction out of cleaning floors for a living. But then I'd feel bad charging for my services.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I don't mind chores, as my best friends that I live with keep up their end as well. We've agreed that we dedicate an hour and a half to cleaning on our days off and the house is always kept up with no fuss

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • This conversation is turning me on so much. Vacuuming, sweeping, it's all good. Just clean that floor damn it. Show me the dirt pile whether it's neatly on the ground or inside the vacuum cleaner.

I feel like Id get a lot of satisfaction out of cleaning floors for a living. But then I'd feel bad charging for my services.

maybe you can be like one of those mexican cleaning ladies and be really incredibly difficult to communicate with or something

I prefer vacuuming, because I'm lazy. I don't clean, that's not me. Well, I keep up after myself and my things - it does bother me when my person or belongings are unnecessarily dirty. Does that count?

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't have a vacuum because I have to pay for all my own cleaning supplies and that ****'s expensive. Most of my floor is tile and if I really end up needing one I'll get one of those handheld ones to just get the stuff I need.

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    We have something almost like a shop-vac for the carpeted floor, then we have wet/dry swiffer wipes for the tiled kitchen and bathrooms

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I vacuum. I kinda enjoy it. I dunno. Every nook and cranny. The baseboards. Behind and under all the things. Takes a while. Kind of like a little mini workout lol

Sir Codin

PC, I'm going bald. I'm losing my head hair, and I'm only 16.

This isn't fair, how do I stop it? I can't look like some old person when I'm in my twenties, what can I do? :(
    Make up for it by being the manifestation of pure awesome.

Just look at Patrick Stewart.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • Make up for it by being the manifestation of pure awesome.

Just look at Patrick Stewart.

I was talking to a friend about it, and had the epiphany to do a sage look once a good bit of it's gone. I have a rather deep voice and a really jaded opinion on pretty much everything, and my genetics ensure a nice thick beard I could turn salt and pepper and just basically own a look far older than me. As far as his experience went he said it'd work... I hope it does. I think it will.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    My friend has a few white hairs and he's 23. I think it looks pretty cool.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Go bald, and grow an epic beard to compensate. If that's not an option, then do something that wouldn't attract notice to your balding hair. I have a receding hairline in the front, so I just comb it to the side a bit, and boom it looks full. Now the hair on the sides, that's a different matter. Damn sides are fuller then ever, I'm going to have that weird uncle look at the age of 40, I guarantee it. :C

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • PC, I'm going bald. I'm losing my head hair, and I'm only 16.

This isn't fair, how do I stop it? I can't look like some old person when I'm in my twenties, what can I do? :(

Omg Alex I feel so bad for you, that is literally my greatest fear outside of death.

Get onto it, there are medications you can take and shampoos that promote hair growth (but don't fall for sales gimmicks, actually speak to a professional)

Years
  • I recently got a new haircut, and my mother thinks it's a disaster. All because it wasn't layered, which is the style she wanted my stylist to do.

But you know what I'm scared of more than death? Being completely unable to communicate in public because I have major social anxiety and suffering all the nightmares that my brother brings me.

Years
  • My worst haircut was around 5 years ago when I rocked the try hard shoulder-length hair. I always get my sides cut short now and a trim on top, whilst remaining fairly short.

maccrash

foggy notion
    Years
  • my hair's getting long, but I like it better that way. it doesn't grow down much, it just kinda gets curlier, wavier and more bushy as it grows which is cool but I'm starting to get the beginning of a mullet which isn't cool and means I need to get a haircut soon. but right now it looks pretty good.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
  • short-haired girls are the prettiest thing. A nice thick head of hair around her crown, trimmed around her neck and ears... it's perfect, and low-maintenance. Long-haired girls are overrated.

I'm going to see if dying my hair is going to be feasible at all before I'm on my own. Apparently we're too poor for Christmas but we have money for the Golden Corral on payday to visit Kris and Sammy on their lunch breaks. Yeah.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back