• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    My hair fell out some years ago for unknown reasons :/ Now it's very uneven and pretty short. I'll usually just leave it out or if I'm feeling creative, do cornrows

Twisted Cuteness

Always a team
    Years
    • Va
    • Seen Apr 24, 2016
    I normally keep my hair short...it's easier to tame. I did get a bit lazy and it's down to my shoulders. I need to trim it up again

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    My personal preference for my hair is a regular haircut, with some bangs and upkeep on ear/neck trimming. I like to dye it blonde, but it seems it'll be going white in a little while... hopefully. I wonder if I'll be able to do that.

Years
    short-haired girls are the prettiest thing. A nice thick head of hair around her crown, trimmed around her neck and ears... it's perfect, and low-maintenance. Long-haired girls are overrated.

So I guess this means I'm "pretty" by Alex standards right now?

I do at least enjoy the fact that drying my hair after a shower isn't as annoying when I have the short cuts.

Years
    My hair is kinda scruffy at the moment, although I haven't gotten it cut while I was away in college. But while i'm back home I think i'll end up having to get it cut before we attend our friends' holiday party next week.

Sir Codin

I piddled myself laughing.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Due to the past 397493409234 times I dyed my hair, it got severely damaged...therefore I had to chop off my beautiful long hair. But then, short hair is the new "in" now, it'll grow back eventually.

Years
    Due to the past 397493409234 times I dyed my hair, it got severely damaged...therefore I had to chop off my beautiful long hair. But then, short hair is the new "in" now, it'll grow back eventually.

Oh wow... thank god I never dye my hair given how messy it looks. My mother has to do it often because she's been getting grey roots in her hair and she hates it.

But if I ever need a haircut again, I'm so going for short, layered cuts again.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Oh wow... thank god I never dye my hair given how messy it looks. My mother has to do it often because she's been getting grey roots in her hair and she hates it.

But if I ever need a haircut again, I'm so going for short, layered cuts again.

Let me tell you this now: that's something we ladies are gonna have to do once we start greying. Just a warning.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't think women have an obligation to dye their hair when they grey.......

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    It sort of is as a standard for feminine pulchritude, like shaving body hair or wearing bras.

I seriously side-eye anyone who believes this. That is an incredibly judgmental, closed-minded opinion. Grey hair can be just as beautiful as any other kind of hair.

Daily Cross Chop

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    So I guess this means I'm "pretty" by Alex standards right now?
    I guess so.

As far as greying and hair loss go it's apparent my philosophy about that is to just push the look farther than it is into respectable bounds. Grey hair and receding hair lines up to a point just look like crap, until they're really far down or turn white. I say go ahead and put the extra effort forth into an old look if you have no choice. Women who dye their hair into older territory than younger territory show they're not afraid of getting old, and I like that.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I've always been in a strange limbo about brunettes. I'm not really attracted to them when I try and think of my preferences and things, but most every girl I've taken a romantic liking to ends up having brown locks I rather like.

A short cut with platinum blonde hair is the best of them all, though. There's no contest with that sort of cuteness and beauty.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    man I never really understood why guys would argue about which hair color is the most attractive on a girl because there are plenty of people that pull off, like, every hair color imaginable.

This is reasonable. When it comes right down to it, I'm really nitpicking more than anything - lovers of mine really only need to have hair that doesn't smell bad - hair of any color, unkempt or what, is really inconsequential, but I can't have unwashed scents in the bedroom. Yeah :/

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I like dark hair best on a guy, but honestly anything goes for me. The only thing that really turns me off is long hair on a guy, but I'd probably get over it if I liked them.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I have a major dig for Nordic genetics. White white skin, blonde hair, blue eyes... I envy it personally and am also really attracted to it in particular. It speaks of rarity and beauty across genders, to me. I love it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back