• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I don't really have many requirements for how someone I like looks physically. I guess I'm lucky that way.

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    Im back after like 4 months omg.
    Anyways I guess ill talk about what yall were?
    Looks in a person you like is always a bonus but I really think personality is the most important. Youre finding someone to spend your life with so why not make it someone who you love for their character? If theyre an ass but have a pretty face, is the relationship really even gonna last more than a few months or years with constant fights over incompatibility?

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
    man I never really understood why guys would argue about which hair color is the most attractive on a girl because there are plenty of people that pull off, like, every hair color imaginable.

This! Guys I know are like "oh blondes are my type" and I just think "why what the hell difference does it make?" I do get the idea of physical requirements for what you're attracted to on a person, but hair colour just seems strangely arbitrary.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I don't really look at them as requirements. Maybe others do, but as far as I can see someone I love could look like anything and I may even love them more for a lack of beauty. A genuine love embraces things like that.

Then again, a lot of times that sort of thing isn't on the table, and why not talk about what hair colour you like or what you don't, eh? I don't like brunettes. Then again I do. I have no idea, it's just a colour and at the end of the day for those you care about it's inconsequential.

Years
    This! Guys I know are like "oh blondes are my type" and I just think "why what the hell difference does it make?" I do get the idea of physical requirements for what you're attracted to on a person, but hair colour just seems strangely arbitrary.

Hair colour has personality. Red, black, blonde, brown - I think it's how the colour of the hair complement her clothing or skin tone. Different colours evoke different meanings so for example I "get" that bright red lipstick has a certain aesthetic, although I don't understand why.

Kyoe

working on it
    Years
    Eh, I think it's just more of an appearance based preference, not a solid rule.
    It's not like people will refuse to date someone if they have a hair colour that they don't automatically love.

I actually don't really have a 'type' as far as I can tell... I mean, beauty can come in a lot of different ways. Why would you limit yourself to only seeing one?

Sir Codin

Burnettes are always the most likely ones to be willing to try out all the weird kinky stuff with you.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Burnettes are always the most likely ones to be willing to try out all the weird kinky stuff with you.

You know, from what I've seen written on stolen love letters and things in high school, this kind of makes sense.

I loved going incognito back in those days. People'd think I was a creep, but I was getting not really valuable information - to others I just appeared I was chilling and I got to hear every once in a while what the gossip girls were wasting their time giving a rat's ass about. They're such horny little buggers.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hair colour has personality. Red, black, blonde, brown - I think it's how the colour of the hair complement her clothing or skin tone. Different colours evoke different meanings so for example I "get" that bright red lipstick has a certain aesthetic, although I don't understand why.
    Eh, I rather think hair color reflects your personality only if you choose it. To be content with your natural color and not dye it is a choice too :)

Years
    Eh, I rather think hair color reflects your personality only if you choose it. To be content with your natural color and not dye it is a choice too :)

Oh, I meant personality as in character, like flavour. It's like how Doritos can be bold or zesty. Kinda like:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Wait do you mean going incognito like in Chrome? I don't think I understand...

I would drop all of the signals of approaching or being there for anyone to notice. It's easiest done when there's noise nearby to silence your footsteps, and sometimes you can walk right through them and if you don't pay them attention you can slip behind a wall or what and listen in. I'd do it during the last half of the lunch hour when most everyone was done eating and would talk, but I didn't have a friend circle so with nothing better to do I entertained myself.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    Yeah hair color has nothing to do with your personality, except what other people force on you. If a brunette gets mad, she's mad. If a redhead gets mad, she's a firy redhead. If a redhead says something dumb, she made a mistake. If a blonde says something dumb, she's a dumb blonde.

Confirmation bias.

Years
    Yeah hair color has nothing to do with your personality, except what other people force on you. If a brunette gets mad, she's mad. If a redhead gets mad, she's a firy redhead. If a redhead says something dumb, she made a mistake. If a blonde says something dumb, she's a dumb blonde.

Confirmation bias.

My mother just happens to be a fiery redhead, very spot-on description there gurl!

My hair's not really red, but I can get pretty fiery when things get rough. So yeah, one would never want to see me when I'm in a bad mood. It's just well... pretty ugly.

Last edited:

Poki

Banned
    Years
    Let's just say that I have a really bad temper (no need to go into detail), and lemme assure ya that it has nothing to do with me being a brunette. :p

Oryx

CoquettishCat
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 30, 2015
    I usually have issues like this because I have autism. I think very differently from most people.

Well, what I was actually saying was that people see a redhead and judge them when they get angry, when other hair colors get just as angry. It's called confirmation bias; redheads are not more fiery on the whole than other hair colors but people think they are because when they are angry it's attributed to that. Kind of like this:

Daily Cross Chop

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Well, what I was actually saying was that people see a redhead and judge them when they get angry, when other hair colors get just as angry. It's called confirmation bias; redheads are not more fiery on the whole than other hair colors but people think they are because when they are angry it's attributed to that. Kind of like this:

Daily Cross Chop

Okay, two questions. First, how could π be related to radicals in any way, and second, what does the big S thing do

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back