• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily Cross Chop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2023
    99% of the time I use Quick Reply because PC has to load a whole new page to get to post reply, ain't nobody got time for that.

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    the dcc is dying
    then again
    it's been dying for a couple of years now

Her

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2024
    as much as i would love to shade it, i cannot, for the level of thoughtful discussion in the dcc is something that was approved by socrates years ago

no nicholas, i was referring to pendraflare's point on the decrease of activity in here and previous incarnations of the dcc

Years
  • I use both Quick Reply and Advanced Reply, but it depends on what I'm posting. Weirdly though I don't seem to get affected by the double posts that tend to plague those using the former.

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2024
    It happens the same to me, It depends. The last month, I had double posts everywhere now it's calm.

The double post gods have seen your suffering and has thrown pity towards your way.

You gain +2 defense against double posts.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • if i ever see anything unrelated to PC, food, weather, irrelevant political stances, and holidays in this thread (or any iteration of it) i will be ceaselessly amazed

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Emmm, Wanna talk about cars?
    um
    at least you're trying

my mom just bought me a car but conveniently bought it in Oakland, CA, which is 1500 miles away from here. so i might have to ride with her (while she's on the job, mind you) and drive it all the ****ing way back home.

not excited. plus i don't even know what kind of car it is - it might very well be a clunker - but i'm not complaining since i currently carpool everywhere i go lol

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Yeah, I was. That's good to know!. I hope that you like it, But I think... Buying a car is something personal, At least for a car freak like me =) And who knows, Maybe it's a really good car or even a sleeper!. (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleeper_%28car%29)
    strong doubts it is a sleeper

i agree about the personal experience, but like i said, i don't even have one of my own at the moment so anything will be great as a placeholder of sorts until i can afford something better. i'm not even a vehicle fiend, though i did enjoy using my stepfather's Mustang two years ago and when that ended i felt super empty

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    *ignores everyones posts as usual and just types as if first to convo*

guys I met someone and they took me to see christmas lights and held my hand and stuff and it was really nice :)))

everyone can ignore just had to type this

Sir Codin

I never use my radio. There's nothing good on the radio anymore.

I just bring CD's along.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Our car stereo's been broken since we blew one of the speakers back in Colorado in July. Apparently it's not very high on the priority list of things to fix because it's still broken.

It wasn't even that good of a sound system, anyway. We blew it to Lorde for Christ's sake.

Sir Codin

Our car stereo's been broken since we blew one of the speakers back in Colorado in July. Apparently it's not very high on the priority list of things to fix because it's still broken.

It wasn't even that good of a sound system, anyway. We blew it to Lorde for Christ's sake.
    It blew out to Lorde?

Yeah, that's a pretty terrible sound system all right. It would die instantly to my music.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
  • The radio isn't too bad. Normally I tune it to CBS Sports Radio as it's an easy way for me to keep up to date with sports. Otherwise I just put in my CDs as let's face it, they play the same 5 crappy songs on repeat.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back