• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

pkmin3033

I had to have a wisdom tooth extracted a couple of weeks ago because it went bad before I could get it filled...I have one left now, as two of my other ones decided to mess me up when I was 25/26.

They're more trouble than their worth and they don't do anything especially useful. Like an appendix...which is something else I no longer have after that went bad. xD

Years
  • I had all four of my wisdom teeth taken out years ago, and the only big thing I remember from it is waking up from the anaesthesia sobbing. :D It's not like it hurt or anything, it's just that my thought process was something along the lines of "they're taking my teeth NO NOT MY TEETH WAAAHH ;-;" Pretty sure I mildly freaked out whoever was working on me, hah.

Those are the only extractions I've ever had, though...all the other dental work I've had done is just a bunch of fillings and even a root canal last year. Take care of your teeth, don't get lazy like me.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    The only other thing I've had other than cavities filled is a tooth pulled in the back that was coming in sideways. That wasn't much though and it didn't take long to pull either.

Bay

Years
  • Don't be like me and go to college classes the day after getting your wisdom teeth removed. Luckily those classes were lectures and I didn't need to speak, but one friend wanted help on some of the concepts and I ended up writing on paper instead of speaking oops.

TY

I always found Garchomp to be a cool looking Pokemon but to each their taste :b

Although if you think Tyranitar is ugly we're gonna have problems

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back