• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

TY

I have a Tyranitar plush sitting right besides my monitor, most of my stuff is themed around Tyranitar too

Im missing out on a Tyranitar figure but that could change

I fanboy too much around the pokemon, i mean even my name is based off of it

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    If I got pok?mon plushies it?d probably be the whole Skiploom family. Bae.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
  • I don't have many pokemon plushies xD

But I do have pokemon figures. They're pretty cool :P

Ones I own include some from mcdonalds (i recall a resheram THAT LOST ITS WINGS, a zoroark, and a pikachu :P), another Pikachu, a Charmander (its on a high up shelf i can't reach though), a Jigglypuff, a Mew (so awesome <3), a few more Pikachu that are piggy banks, some tiny pikachu and squirtle line figures, I recall Meowth and Blastoise in my closet (i need to play with them sometime too! XD), and I used to own an Eevee but I have no idea what happened to it.

A lot of these figures I got from my thrift shop one day. They sold a ton of pokemon stuff all of a sudden and I bought out most of it and it only cost me 7 dollars xD It was epic.

My only Pokemon plushies are a giant Pikachu and a small beanie baby Raichu. Hallerious, huh?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I have a couple of figures as well...a large Zekrom, Mimikyu, Litten with it's Pokeball and then two James ones. I have the old school one that I have no clue where it come from and then one of the more recent ones with it's own stand.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Just before we left on this vacation trip we're on atm, my boyfriend kicked me out of the office and made it His Room XD I now have a smol desk in the bedroom for my laptop. Honestly, it's fine. Because it practically means that while that room is his now, the rest of the apartment is mine ahah.

Years
  • I would like to have my computer in my room but it's a tower and can only connect with ethernet and the modem is out here

TY

Then again my sister has her PC also in her room and we have to get a cable from my room to hers just so she has internet

TY

I have the luck my parents use laptops so none of them have to use the cable

also pls pop by mine too mine is dying :<

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It kinda reminds me of those React To videos on YouTube where the much younger kids react to 90's computers. They "TRY" to turn them on and it's like really you can't turn it on. 5 year olds talk about how they have phones and the internet is right there.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back