• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I don't mind a tablet but to me it just seems much easier to use my laptop for things. I hate using the touchpad and always have to have a mouse.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Get a proper drawing tablet instead, Janna :3 Surely that's best?

I used to only have a bulky Asus, but since I got my smol Macbook I just use it almost all the time, except when occasionally gaming. I really wouldn't want a pad instead of this - the keyboard does a lot.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I mean I feel like I can just use my phone for such basic things.

Years
  • Get a proper drawing tablet instead, Janna :3 Surely that's best?

I've got one of these already but drawing directly on the screen was especially comfortable. I'd get a drawing tablet with a screen but prices for good ones are insane, while the iPad can also be uses for games, browsing etc so idk. :< I don't need a super professional drawing tablet with tons of different functions so I was thinking I'd just get the 2018 iPad that came out recently for a smaller price and use it for other things besides drawing, too. Like bringing it to work for browsing and browsing online when on bed lol.

pkmin3033

Pretty average day for me, really! About the worst thing that happened is that Octopath Traveller didn't show up (it showed up today instead) and I had a splitting headache...but I have a headache most days, so that's nothing extraordinary.

Years
  • aw =( Sorry about that guys, hope things have/will pick up. ♡

I'm okay so far, not doing much besides relaxing today. But yesterday I put in a refill for my medication and the pharmacy told me it's out of stock until Sunday lol sigh. At least I have exactly enough to last me until then? Hopefully there aren't any issues tomorrow

pkmin3033

Sometimes I think actually getting a hold of medication is more stressful to deal with than what you need the medication for...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back