• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
Years
Selling my games would mean I'd have to sell my steam account which is next to impossible. Well its possible but theres so much stuff there
I'm not sure what a steam account is xD;

I've wanted to sell our crash bandicoot game since i've found that game selling for over 1000 dollars once on ebay. Thats pretty much the only time i've ever really wanted to let go of an old video game of ours though. A lot of games we own hold sentimental value for me and letting them go could be hard overall.

Although....there are games I own that I liked when I was younger that I now despise. Notably my kingdom hearts games. Those....remind me too much of the memories of how hard people made it for me to enjoy girly things in the past :/ I probably will consider selling those one day. I doubt i'll EVER play them again. If it holds awful memories, I admit, not many things do for me overall, its trash to me.

I may have a harder time letting go of my Riku plushie, much as I hate kingdom hearts now, though. I guess I did have some sentimental feelings for him. Even if Korrina beats Riku BY FAR to me now though, i'll admit; her anime character is similar to him in some ways. still; it doesn't really bother me :) cuz korrina has made me improve with the autism and feel overall happier in general since I got into her ^_^;;; she's still worth it....also she smiles WAY more than that guy did. that's also a plus to me.

Last edited:

LadyJirachu

Years
Steam is basically a giant platform on PC for PC games, practically replacing physical copies.

Interesting. Thanks for telling me!

I may logout to give my dog a walk soon. Its daylight now :3

I love going for walks with my little Simba. Its peaceful and we get to see a lot of nature ^_^ Does anyone else here live with any dogs? I'd love to hear about the nice things you've seen on walks with them too! :3 Right now is my favorite time to go for dog walks. Seeing all the ever changing flower seasons of spring! Its so cheerful and fun to me! And beautiful ^_^

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
I love going for walks with my little Simba. Its peaceful and we get to see a lot of nature ^_^ Does anyone else here live with any dogs? I'd love to hear about the nice things you've seen on walks with them too! :3 Right now is my favorite time to go for dog walks. Seeing all the ever changing flower seasons of spring! Its so cheerful and fun to me! And beautiful ^_^

Dogs are such wonderful, loyal companions. We used to have a dog called Simba, too! A Jack Russell, I think. Unfortunately I was too young to remember him, since he died when I was a baby. :( We haven't owned a dog since, but it's in the plan.

Even without a dog, I still enjoy walks in the nature. I've always been an animal/nature lover. :) It helps clear my mind and get things into perspective.

The Foogle

Gone For Good
Years
Interesting. Thanks for telling me!

I may logout to give my dog a walk soon. Its daylight now :3

"Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom."

LadyJirachu

Years
Simba's the only dog i've lived with :) He's been with me since age 17. I enjoy how soft his fur is, and his personality is pretty mellow. My mom considers him an 'emotional support dog', since I have autism, and he seems very supportive of it ^_^

He really is old now. I will cry when he dies in a few years or so :( I've never witnessed a pet dying, either, since i didn't really have any pets before him. I mostly was just friends with our neighbors' cat.

TY

I have a dog, a small one that barks at even the wind passing by our house and is a pain to walk with cause he pulls my shoulder apart.

And then there are moments where he goes insane and starts running all over the place and bumping into the couch or wall and it looks funny.

LadyJirachu

Years
Still debating on whether I'd go for an emotional support dog myself.

You should get a dog.

They make awesome friends and petting one can be very relaxing :)

They can have such cute personalities too. Simba never fails to feel like 'my child' to me X3; It feels wonderful.

I suggest getting a dog from a shelter so you can also help an animal that needs to be helped and rescued. :) That would be a very kind thing you can do.

TY

I used to have a big Swiss Shepard back when I still visited my mom, like when I was there I basically owned him and he was the calmest dog I'd ever see

Also one giant ball of fur and derpy looking at times, it hurts that I have not seen him in 3 years now...

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
Years
My mother kept a shih tzu breeder dog for much of the time she lived with her Mexican friends while I was in Colorado, her name was Eazy. She was a big companion for the Mexicans? Dotson-Shih Tzu mix, Cayle, who was a real handful by herself. When they would get groomed, Cayle was a lot easier to deal with as long as Eazy was nearby.

Eazy has since passed though, she was already quite old when my mum got her. Cayle?s still around, but she?s with Miriam and her family instead of Kris and her friends. These days we keep a lot of cats.

Sometime today, we?re due to go get our cats, Senusret and Inyotef, back from my mum who was cat-sitting for us while we were away in New Orleans. Since we?ve been gone, Seti?s 4 kittens have been walking and talking a lot, and Twosret birthed two more kittens and stole one of Seti?s kittens as well. Mama cats tend to do that a lot.

LadyJirachu

Years
My own dog is a shiba inu :) Look them up; they look a lot like foxes ^_^

Pokemon that remind me of him include Growlithe, Eevee, Flareon, Fenniken's family (i even named my y starter after him!!! xD kinda), and Lucario, but with Lucario, a lot of the comparison is cuz my bond of him reminds me of korrina's bond with her lucario xD Although, Lucario's eyes make me think of my dog's a lot. They have a slanty look to them; like his eyes do :3 Shiba inus are a japanese breed too.

Charizard, Typhlosion, and Pikachu are non-dog like pokemon that remind me of my dog. With Charizard and Typhlosion, its all about his personality xD Its firey and makes me think of them a bit. Pikachu reminds me of him for much the same reason Lucario does; strong bond (ash and pikachu).

Taking care of a dog reminds me of taking care of a pokemon ^_^ You can train them and walk with them and they're playful and enjoy affection. They're good pets for hard core pokemon fans IMO.

Years
I was being bullied at school and I didn?t recognise it then but it would be considered sexual harassment by classmates now and I kept telling Mum I hated life and all that jazz.

So she got me a dog. It?s a jack Russell cross with a Lhasa ahpso and he?s so stupid and silly but he really helped me get through things.hes 10 now and getting old but he?s still here and he still gives good hugs.

I?m going to be a real mess when he dies. A messy mess

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Mar 22, 2024
angie YES get a dog, they are too precious and so rewarding

reading about all your dogs puts a smile on my face <3

Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen today
They bought in emotional support dogs after an event at our school

It was a tense day, but petting the dogs lightened all of us up.

They're amazing.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years
^ Yesss emotional support cats. <3

I am a resolute cat lover. Nothing could sway me, even if I end up being a lonely spinster with hundreds of felines, all caterwauling and spraying and knocking over lamps and eating me when I die in my floral armchair.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back