• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Interesting. For me, just hanging out on the forums is relaxation. I do that as a break from staffing the forums.

pkmin3033

I just use it to fill the spare moments of the day...I don't really interact with anyone here on a more personal level anymore, so it's more a distraction than anything else.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I used to come and go quite a lot, but then I found a hobby :3 forum roleplaying.

pkmin3033

I used to roleplay, but I don't have the time/muse for it anymore D:

Plus I'm too impatient waiting for replies

TY

I like to have conversations with people, never roleplayed in my life tho

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Well the way I do it (the way we do it here in PC's section) is just basically writing stories together. It's fun. It just requires you to commit lol.

TY

I don't really have the commitment atm :p

video games have my soul and everything else

pkmin3033

It is a lot of fun bouncing ideas off of people...when I roleplayed, it was often more that than actual writing. xD

TY

on another note someone in the neighbourhood is throwing a party at 11PM and making as much noise as a festival, in a dense area...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    on another note someone in the neighbourhood is throwing a party at 11PM and making as much noise as a festival, in a dense area...
    Well, it is Saturday. Let people live life and have fun :3

TY

Well, it is Saturday. Let people live life and have fun :3

I'm ok with fun don't get me wrong, but it's not fun when you're in a area with plenty of other people who may need to wake up early on the next day.
    also literally in our backyard

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    While everyone else is getting up at 6:00 am, I'm off to bed. ????

I really have to stop these all-nighters!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
    Also, partying's great for those involved, but at the expense of other people? It's why I could never live in the city.

I have experience with hellish neighbours, haha. Pure rednecks. Even stuck a sign up saying "trespassers maybe shot" with a smiley face. Our neighbours before them were much, much worse.

TY

most neighbours we have are okay, and then theres those that when their parents leave they tend to throw those parties.

Altho its quiet now

Years
    most neighbours we have are okay, and then theres those that when their parents leave they tend to throw those parties.

Altho its quiet now

As a teenager, I'd be lying if I said I didn't throw a party or two when my mother went out of town. Although, I've never had an issue with my neighbours complaining.

TY

Guess it depends on the party. I mean ive had a party where things were like parties are, but once outside we kept the neighborhood in mind.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Yea some students used to live near me, and they had loud parties on their balcony almost every night last summer @_@ super bothersome

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back