• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'm going on lunch soon but idk where I want to go. I am sorta craving pizza hmm...

TY

yesterday tho idr what I had and I should remember

Years
    i only get quesadillas from taco bell if i ever decide to eat there

idk how the actual tacos are, and i refuse to eat a burrito.

Last edited:

TY

today i learned we have taco bell here in the Netherlands

I never knew

pkmin3033

We have one in the city where I work, but I've never seen it. Probably squeezed in between the fifty million coffee shops.

TY

They're probs located in big cities here and im in the middle of nowhere

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I?m not sure we even have Taco Bell in my country. But we have other taco places instead :)

polymorphism

[SPAN="color: #91D1FF; font-family: Noto Serif JP;
    Years
    I?m not sure we even have Taco Bell in my country. But we have other taco places instead :)

Nope you don't have it. If it makes you feel any better it's basically American food; it was even advertised in Mexico as "authentic American food."

pkmin3033

I don't generally eat at places like this...I don't honestly trust the hygeine. Or lack thereof.

Help I have 2 posts left until I reach 10k and I don't know what to do =/

Maybe my 10k should just be a username change request back to Zeria or something. xD

pkmin3033

I woke up around 4am this morning, although I dozed for an hour and a half or so before getting up.

LadyJirachu

Fluffy and Elegant :3
    Years
    I may take a break from forums soon.

I need to work on my calmness more. :/ I still get too upset when things don't go my way on forums, and I really upset my mom over it yesterday....

Maybe i'll get into some kind of anime or video game while i'm gone lol

pkmin3033

Forums can be very stressful sometimes. Generally it's best to disappear for a while when you have to force yourself to be there, or it stops being fun. At least, this is what I've found from time to time, on here and elsewhere. Time to reflect is good. Gives you a chance to explore other things, too.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back