• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: Daily PokéCommunity Chit-Chat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

It's basically the super mod position you know, just with a different name.

It's comparable, but gmods are not any higher than regular mods. We all make decisions together and work on an equal level. There is no hq access either and we aren't considered higher staff. Gmods, if anything, are probably what super mods should have been before, mods that can moderate outside of their section by branching out and helping elsewhere.

User19sq

So, is there anything stopping the staff from just coalescing gmods and smods to avoid confusion?

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    It's been a great day for video games. The Division 2, Black Ops 4, Nintendo Direct, on and on.

Sirfetch’d

nothing from the direct really got me excited tbh. Crash and ssb are the most interesting though!

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I wasn't expecting anything so it was just fun to watch.

idk if they showed it in the NA one, but Golf Story looked cute and fun, and apparently it came out in jp eshop right after the direct, so I might pick it up soon. :D

Somewhere_

i don't know where
    Years
  • Super Smash Bros is going to be so fun!

Kinda makes me regret purchasing Pokken Tournament because I dont play it as often as I thought I would, but still!

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    idk if they showed it in the NA one, but Golf Story looked cute and fun, and apparently it came out in jp eshop right after the direct, so I might pick it up soon. :D

Golf Story was already released here late Spring of 2017. Quite a fun game. It's my go-to when on the road.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back