• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

I'll do the accent challenge sometime later this week. Too many people are in the room right now and I don't want them asking wtf I am doing XD

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I'm unsure if I'll enter the accent challenge, even though I have a headphone with a mike in it. I'm unsure if my voice will be accepted here.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I was bored so I did it. And it killed a whole three minutes. And now I'm bored again. WHAAAAH! :(

Sirfetch’d

I'm reminded of the audio clip John posted while eating(i hope) the pomegranate. lol

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Curse these people sleeping at this hour as I come home from class. I want to do mine now but that'll have to wait till tomorrowwwww.

Who else is named Nick on here?

basically 75% of the people in this forum is named Nick, apparently.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Plot twist: I am actually named Nick
    What a plot twist! It took a full minute for it to sink in...

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    my irl name is very common around the net as well, so that's why I go with Megan instead. :D It's not as common as...well, my irl name. xD

edit: DUN DUN DUUUUUUN.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back