• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Oh man, that made me laugh!

I think I'll just stick with my reaction GIFs for now.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Sirfetch’d

My real name isn't too common. I think I am the only Chase at PC but if there is another, I must meet them!(and not the bad user that stole my name in 2004 and made 2 posts only to never log back in >:)

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Luckily, Slayr231 is almost always available. No one ever thinks to leave out the "E". Though it does get a bit awkward when I come across someone named "Slayer", which happens a lot actually...

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    BinaryPeaches is pretty much always available though I don't always use it.

There was only one other name I would maybe consider ever but it would look terribly as mod blue. twinkieinabox yeah that looks horrible and I would have no clue how to make it better.

Years
    How good is my username? I rate it 5/10 simply because I don't live in Seattle and there may be someone living in Seattle who wants this username, and I feel I'm being selfish because of that.

Sirfetch’d

I was surprised that Michonne was available considering how popular she is. Luckily I got to register the name both here and at the server before anyone took it. :D

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    Oh man I would love to have a sparkly username haha. It would be so cute!

Sirfetch’d

If I could customize my username, it wouldn't be with sparkles but with a lighter prettier blue like this :3

Michonne

Years
    Twinkie In A Box maybe? Or TwinkieInABox? Seems a little odd in bold blue.

I know if I were to change to a different name, it'd be to the username on my primary alt account, candy cane forest elf or some variant of it that I've had in the past (probably CandyCaneForestElf., which just looks weird to me when not in italics).

Years
    I knew the name "Hikari" was already taken at the time I joined so I improvised by adding the numbers in. 10 fits in with the fact I was born in October, and it's got that ring to it. However, I go by different identities outside of PC these days but the name stuck. Still I was surprised the name was snapped up when I joined Serebii, hence I decided to use my Twitter identity, OshyHikari.

My real name however, is just a spelling variant of a common name. The only difference is that mine has an extra letter, albeit it gets easily missed by some.

And it's kinda funny I admit my username would look cute in mod blue, especially my numbers. I tested the colors on my name a few times and the numbers turned out quite smexy.

However, if I were to take a different name I would have been Hikamaru. It ties into my love of Oshawott.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    You know, I don't think Slayr231 and sparkles would mix. You know, a mighty warrior that has defeated many foes, conquering entire kingdoms and spreading fear into the hearts of his enemies, and then he is covered in glitter. Kind of weird, but oddly humorous.

Here's my name is various colors:
    Slayr231
    Slayr231
    Slayr231
    Slayr231

Hmm... I don't know which one I like the best. Maybe red, I like red.

Years
    If my name turned out smexy in mod colors...

Hikari10

Then I'm sure this Oshawott-like color would suit me too...

Hikari10

I am kinda concerned it may hurt my eyes on certain skins though, like what happened with my profile designs pre-supportership. I was bad at color combinations, and the results were so dreadful my eyes couldn't take it. That was why, after I got supportered, I wanted to use the new profile perks right away.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back