• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    It's really difficult for me to pull off on an accent. I can't really classify myself with a region-specific American accent at all. I mean, I have the dialect of a southeastern US person, but I lack the accent.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I grew up in West Virginia (as did my parents, grandparents, everyone), but since I started living in Colorado, my accent has diminished, as have my father's accent (and my mother's to a lesser degree).

I can easily shift in to a backwater back-woods West Virginia pick-me-up country western accent like that. My dad can do an astounding Tom Petty/Bob Dylan accent, too. Since he's a guitarist, he does amazing covers of Tom Petty songs. :D

Years
    I'm terrible with accents. I have no idea what my accent sounds like, to me it's just the way I talk. Just like any other American.

I remember when I was up in Canada I was talking with a Canadian and he said "Eh". I didn't say anything outloud, but I was thinking "Woah, they actually say that?"

You know we do, eh? Or at least I do :P

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    I kinda...sorta do have a Mexican-ish accent. My r's slip sometimes, and my o's are long.

& YES DIPU I LOVE YOU FOR POSTING THE ACCENT CHALLENGE.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Hehe, no problem. ;3

If I had the time, I'd have edited the list of things you're supposed to say. But sadly, this paper is being a prick.

Years
    I'll do the accent challenge soon tomorrow I promise! I'm just too tired to do it now but I also need to get to bed as well :p

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back