• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Mac you already have KitKat :P j/k

I could go for a Reese's too.. I had some very recently but that doesn't mean I can't have anymore n_n they're one of my favorite candies

Years
    Is it bad enough that Googling "Kit Kat" doesn't bring up suggestions for the candy bar but rather the Android OS?

Years
    Is it bad enough that Googling "Kit Kat" doesn't bring up suggestions for the candy bar but rather the Android OS?

Knowing how slow Samsung's updates are, I'd probably have to wait another year for KitKat to come out on Galaxy note 2. I'm still on 4.1.2, by the way.

Cordelia

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2014
    You must be on Verizon like me xD I have a Note 2 that's technically supposed to be on 4.1.2 but it's on 4.4.2 :P

Years
    Knowing how slow Samsung's updates are, I'd probably have to wait another year for KitKat to come out on Galaxy note 2. I'm still on 4.1.2, by the way.
    Yeah, I kinda dislike how different Android looks on Samsung products, and I've seen some on store displays that do run Jellybean 4.3. But it makes me wonder if all the customization Samsung does is why they delay updates most of the time.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    All I know is that my phones definitely gonna need a good root to get 4.4 up, cause whatever I go for is gonna be stuck in 4.2 or 4.3.

Years
    If I root my phone, I'll still only be able to get 4.3 as it's the latest OS out for Note 2. I could get 4.4 if I'm impatient, but it's so awkward to use UI designed for Nexus on Note 2.

Years
    Eh, it hasn't even been a year since I got the Note 2. I'll probably wait, actually, as I don't think I'll upgrade my phone just because it doesn't have 4.4 on it.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    I'm terribly stingy according to what my family says. I hate spending money with a passion.

O.o double ninja posts.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Eh, like I said in the tech thread, I'm likely gonna get a phone by the end of this month. Or wait till February after CES and MWC and see just what the hell is gonna be on the budget level.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back