• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I haven't had any sort of ramen in years.. after I got food poisoning from eating ramen once, I've never bothered with it since.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I discovered the extend of how much of an idiot I am when I nearly started a fire while making instant ramen a while back. I:
    I don't even know how I was paying so little attention. Although considering I once managed to catch a piece of frozen vegetable on fire in the microwave once, it's believable.

I've never had food poisoning, but I remember a family member having it when I was a kid. It didn't seem very enjoyable. I generally don't get sick often at all...even though one of my friends gets affectionate and hugs people when she's sick. .-. Perhaps she just wants others to suffer with her.

Years
  • i don't know whether it's due to my personal hygeine, or being born in a third-world country, or genetics, but I can tank a lot of stuff. I've eaten raw beef and moldy cottage cheese before - which tasted slightly alcoholic :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Ramen is the best stuff out there imo! But then it's just bad for digestion and I just eat it once a month or so. lol

Years
  • Food poisoning is the worst. Not to be too graphic, but getting it from some bad rice and then taking pepto bismol creates a very unnatural scene when it comes up again to say hello.

I discovered the extend of how much of an idiot I am when I nearly started a fire while making instant ramen a while back. I:
    I don't even know how I was paying so little attention. Although considering I once managed to catch a piece of frozen vegetable on fire in the microwave once, it's believable.
    dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2015
    I havent ate ramen in about 2 days? Oh well I love it though

Last edited:

Sirfetch’d

Ramen is pretty good, but I just don't eat it that often. One reason is the fact that it is extremely unhealthy, but then again a lot of tasty foods are.

Sirfetch’d

I don't think that I have ever caught anything on fire, but earlier this year my dad was cooking and he placed a paper towel too close to the stove and it caught fire. He was luckily able to put it out, but that definitely could have been a bad situation had he not seen it the second that it happened.

Years
  • Two things I hate putting in the microwave are TV dinners and soup.. both just get extremely hot when in the microwave and my fingers cannot handle heat all that well ._.

Years
  • I had a housemate in college who thought it would be a good idea to heat his tortilla up on the stove... with a paper towel. This was in college.

Sirfetch’d

I had a housemate in college who thought it would be a good idea to heat his tortilla up on the stove... with a paper towel. This was in college.

This would be the point in time where I ask for a new housemate!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • I only buy TV dinners when I'm alone. My mom wouldn't allow anyone in the house to buy any because they're too "fattening". xD

Sirfetch’d

I've never been too big of a fan of TV dinners but as a kid I would always beg my mom to buy Kid Cuisine because it was so tasty.

Years
  • They're so tiny though D: Lunchables on the other hand, were delish like heck. It taught me what Kielbasa was. All dat chez

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back