• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sirfetch’d

If name changes ever returned I'd probably try to find a name that describes me better or use my real name(is Chase even taken). I like my current username, but I don't see it being something that I will keep forever.

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
  • I like my username too much. The only thing that bugs me is when people put the "e" in. I feel like making a gif with the angry Espurr that Seattle posted a while ago yelling at people to not put in the "e". I wonder how that would go.

Oh, and it started SNOWING this morning.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I wouldn't change my name if I had a chance to. I like it the way it is. Although the operator symbols do look a little odd with italics (but I'm certainly not going to complain about that haha).
    it was SNOWING this morning.
    Already?
    It isn't that cold here yet. I actually spent my morning wandering outside in some woods haha. That was fun, but apparently a deer tick found me while I was there and was clinging to my jeans. D:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • I might consider to change my name here if I have the chance to do it, as Starry Windy, and I planned to stick with that name if I could.

Oh, and it started SNOWING this morning.

Sometimes I'm kinda jealous with you guys, because this user from tropical area needs to see how the Winter season and the snows looks like, even though I did experience the Snow World as the attraction when I was on holiday.

Years
  • We typically don't see any form of precipitation except for rain, and sometimes hail if that counts. I would love to see snow down here, but whenever it gets cold in Florida, it's always dry and not humid.

Sirfetch’d

Damn. You are lucky to already have snow. I haven't seen a snowflake here since 2009 :/

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • We typically don't see any form of precipitation except for rain, and sometimes hail if that counts. I would love to see snow down here, but whenever it gets cold in Florida, it's always dry and not humid.

Well, it often rains in my area, if not cloudy or sunny. And even some days ago I was treated with the thundery weather that I was forced to be offline for safety measures.

Sirfetch’d

All it ever does here is rain, rain, or rain some more. This was by far our rainiest year in a long time and I believe we had over 25 inches recorded.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    It's been raining here quite often lately. Ever since Halloween night, there's been rain on and off. It sucks, I don't like the rain. :/

Also, I'd probably never change my username. I like it too much.

Years
  • All it ever does here is rain, rain, or rain some more. This was by far our rainiest year in a long time and I believe we had over 25 inches recorded.
    Pretty much this, except with about 20 more inches than that because of the usual afternoon storms that occur in the summertime in Florida. This summer was rainier than usual for sure.

Years
  • All it ever does here is rain, rain, or rain some more. This was by far our rainiest year in a long time and I believe we had over 25 inches recorded.

Pretty much this, except with about 20 more inches than that because of the usual afternoon storms that occur in the summertime in Florida. This summer was rainier than usual for sure.

Did somebody just say Rain?

[agelimit]not any person of any sexual orientation.
    Spoiler:
    [/agelimit]

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Normally it's pretty warm here in the western little tip of NC , but something weird happened this year. Near the beginning of October, the temperature was about 70-80º. The very next day, the high was 55º and it's stayed that since. Normally the weather change is gradual, but this time it was really sudden.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back