• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    The Nintendo DS platform sure did last a long time.. but that just probably meant it had less restrictions on what it could do as well in terms of game development probably.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Don't ask me how I made up \LGDArm\

Hm, I really wanted a Blue DS, but, got stuck with a crummy Used Silver one. Bah. However, it did the job, of course (except when playing Metroid Prime Hunters.. Samus wouldn't stop jumping. It was weird.).

Years
    I hate my username at this point in time, and obviously I didn't when I created it.. but I'm just one of those stubborn people that refuses to start anew because of the amount of devotion I've had to using this account.

Years
    I hate my username at this point in time, and obviously I didn't when I created it.. but I'm just one of those stubborn people that refuses to start anew because of the amount of devotion I've had to using this account.

I know how you feel, I wanted to account hop a year back but suddenly I grew so attached to this name because of the fact I get referred to as Hikari a lot so yeah I decided to stay put and I'll always be proud of my identity, numbers or not.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Mine was originally an atrocious username which I won't name, but changed it in 2009 I think. I wouldn't change it now since I've stuck with this username for about four years now, and it's stuck with me.

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen May 19, 2021
    Oh man, if we're gonna talk usernames, I'm so glad I have Eeveon as mine it's my favorite username out of all the other terrible ones I've had, and I'm VERY glad I was able to change it back when username changes were ending.

I'm having awful war flashbacks to "Naoi." I remember thinking of that dumb name because I was joining some username fad that had Japanese names with like periods at the beginning or end of the name?? I'm pretty sure Naoi isn't even an actual word I just made it up because I'm an idiot. Then people made the "yaoi" joke with my name, which they actually changed it to for a brief moment, lol.

dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

2009-2010 were very awkward times for me that I try very hard to forget; but the memories just keep coming back. When will it end?

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    If you're wondering if I'll ever change mine, the answer is no. I've been using this username for online communities since fifth grade, and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon.

As far as referring to other people, I'll type out their entire username. In fact, when other people were talking about a person that kept using their username, that probably was me. People such as Hikari10 and ZachLMedia I'll still use their screen name despite the fact I know their real names. It was kind of painful when Adventure was known as Reds Hawt Chibi Pellipers, but I typed it out anyway!

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    I could change my username, but it would just be changing it to another Buick model. And since LeSabre (AFAIK) is a Buick exclulsive name (Roadmaster is the name of a bicycle company; Park Avenue is an actual street in NYC; Electra, Century, Riviera, and Regal have a whole lot of other uses), I think I'll stick with what I have right now, just to avoid confusing others lol

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    While registering here, I was listening to this song by a metal band known as Disarmonia Mundi. It was called Perdition Haze. I managed to fill out all the other registration fields just fine, but when it came to username, I was having quite a hard time. Eventually, I decided to go along with the name of the song. Aaand that's my story. I'm kind of happy with my current name, but if I ever had the chance to change it, I definitely would. What would I change it to? Well, I'll keep that a secret. d:

I used to have to have two DS systems. One was Lite, and the other was a DSi. The DS Lite was red and black—it looked very pretty. As for my DSi, it was baby blue. I don't have them anymore, though. I've given one away to my sister, and the other one got broken, somehow, so I've thrown it out in the trash. I could've gotten it fixed, but… honestly, who'd wanna go through such a hassle? I know I wouldn't. xD

Last edited:

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    I was playing Black 2 when I chose Wind Heart as the username since it's also the name of the my title in Join Avenue there, and I'm quite happy with this name even though sometimes I wished to switch names to Starry Windy, yet I don't want to risk post counts if I do that.

And I'm having a Navy and Black-coated DS Lite that I use to play many DS games, and it's still working despite the A button is quite messed up.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
    As many people know JNathan is a combination of my real name so I don't think I'll ever change names/accounts.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jul 14, 2021
    I was probably sleeping or drunk when I created this account. Someone bring back name changing.

My username is just a stupid addition of a Snorlax with the word snores, with brackets. I think its bad anyway. But then again... I probably won't be changing accounts because.... well... because I am too lazy I guess?

Years
    I was like, a massive fan of Dawn/Hikari from Pokemon at the time I made this username. The 10 was added in to represent the month I was born in, aka October. I may not be into Dawn a lot these days as I used to but the name stuck with me, hence I don't plan on changing identities anytime soon.

blue

gucci
    Years
    I'm not sure what made me choose my current username. It was around the time when HGSS was coming out so I think with Suicune being part of the legendary trio from Johto I was all on board with that I guess? Either way I'm happy with it now.

Years
    Since I was making a lot of small videos on Youtube at the time I created my account here, I guess I just crossed that username over.. but since I really don't post to Youtube anymore, the username has come to a complete dislike for me.. but I won't give this account up over a simple username, since I've come to know and love this account.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    I named myself gunnerpow7 when i joined because it was what I used in other sites before I joined PC.

After 2 years or so, I became tired and noobish in the name so I switched accounts to Lady Gunner, inspired by Lady Rainicorn from Adventure Time :33

I only chose Lady Gunner coz it sounded classy and I want people to remember me as Gunner x3

Sableye~

Back to PC~
    Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2018
    I chose my name mostly because it was my username on the last forum I used. I was permanently banned from there over a misunderstanding between myself and the staff, so I hoped that maybe a friend from there would happen to recognize me (several of them liked Pokemon).

I also just like Slenderman, although my name causes some confusion. (People assume that I'm a guy and/or don't understand my name.)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back