• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Too many people can see. Upstairs are having a party and they overlook our garden.
    You can play it cool, wait for some drunken idiot to come down to the garden to pee themselves, and act like you're doing what he's doing. You know its bound to happen.

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • You can play it cool, wait for some drunken idiot to come down to the garden to pee themselves, and act like you're doing what he's doing. You know its bound to happen.
    It's our back garden, you have to go through our house to get to it. ;) Not sure I want to start ushering drunks through it. =P

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Oh, then in that case, the library. I thought maybe it was some sort of communal garden. And wait a minute, if there's a party going on upstairs, why the hell did the floor cave and no one notice? And why am I not at a party that good?

Beyond Infinity

Couldn't Outfox a Donkey
    Years
  • Oh, then in that case, the library. I thought maybe it was some sort of communal garden. And wait a minute, if there's a party going on upstairs, why the hell did the floor cave and no one notice? And why am I not at a party that good?
    My part of the ceiling caved in but their part of the floor didn't. I had to warn them not to stamp too heavily in their bathroom. =P

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hahaha that sucks man. You should really have let them fall through, for being jerks enough to let the leak go on.

Years
  • You need to put up a sign by your bathroom that says "Watch out for falling drunks."

(Is Dipu talking to an imaginary person?)

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Yeah I was wondering bout that title, you guys have daddy issues or somethin?

Years
  • What a strangely relatable title. After living apart about 7000 miles for over 9 years, my dad's finally coming over to US for good next summer.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    What a strangely relatable title. After living apart about 7000 miles for over 9 years, my dad's finally coming over to US for good next summer.
    dakota was here! castform's a winner! <3

Even if 6 months doesn't compare to 9 years, I know that feel when you finally see him. I'm honestly glad for you man!

Shining Raichu

Expect me like you expect Jesus.
    Years
  • I'm loving the title change. It's bringing out a talk about people who were abandoned by their fathers. Honestly that's more interesting than the weather.

Mark Kamill

I like kitties
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jun 13, 2023
    Hey, not abandoned, just separated for a while. He had to come here to take care of Grandma, which caused us moving half way across the world.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back