• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Dark or milk choccolate?

Years
    White chocolate is the best.

This.

But when I'm in the mood for something slightly less sweet, I'll take anything. I love all chocolate. No more chocolate segregation. I believe all chocolates should have equal rights, whether they're black or white.

#freedarkchocolates2014

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    Deffo dark for me. I'm a bit of a chocolate connoisseur.. I will pay $15 for a bar of a great quality dark chocolate. I even love roasted cocoa beans. Just crack them open and crunch on the cocoa nibs :3 Super yummy!

Zeffy

g'day
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    White chocolate is the best.
    white supremacist!!!!!

I have never given it a thought, honestly. When it comes to chocolate, I kind of just get what I can and stuff it in my mouth as quickly as I can.

And besides, in a perfect world (aka the world where I am the ultimate leader), all chocolate is the best.

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Usually I just eat any kind of chocolate that I have, even though my personal favorite of all chocolates would be white choco variant.

pkmin3033

I don't like chocolate. Not by itself, anyway. It has to be with something, and not in an excessive quantity...like, the size of a chip in a chocolate chip cookie, or those chocolate fingers you can buy which have a thin coating over the biscuit. My sweet tooth has mellowed out a bit as I've gotten older, and now I just don't care for it. I have no preference between any of the three types...it depends on what goes with it, really. I used to love white chocolate, though~

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
    Just got into Dark Chocolate, loved the taste, milk chocolate is OK, just depends on what candy/desert its on.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    I have to pick? But I can't... they're both amazing :'(

Dark is healthier, and tastes amazing. But I'll give it to milk, since it's what I grew up becoming addicted to.

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    Chocolate is just gross. Ugh.

If I had to choose I'd definitely choose milk chocolate, it's not as overwhelming as dark chocolate and I can at least eat a couple little pieces before I get sick.

Years
    • Seen Dec 13, 2014
    I'm a much bigger fan of milk, and I have a horrible sweet tooth for peanut butter cups.

I went to the Rome chocolate festival in 2009. I got myself sick from eating too much white Toblorone...
    But now I like milk the best :) CADBURY!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    I like my chocolate really sweet, so milk or white for me. And preferably with like caramel or another equally delicious filling.

Dark chocolate is too bitter for me, and I mean, if I'm going to eat chocolate I'm not going to worry about how healthy it is. It's chocolate.

Back