• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[|December Daily Chit-Chat|]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Yous have been here too long...I've only been here for a year and a month..XD

I'm just an 05er

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ...Wait did you say that the dogs sit on your fence?? XD
    I said our next door neighbours XD, they always sit on our fence..we deserve a bit of privacy you know 0.0;

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • how does a dog sit on a fence though?? o.O Unless the fenced is like.. a widened fence?

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Yeah XD..they could kinda jump on a fence..okay only cats can do that 0.0 But my fence is really high, too high for a dog to sit on fortunately.

Years
  • Wow, I'm gonna hop on the bandwagon really quick and interupt this little conversation XD Everyone seems to be doing good, it looks like? I guess I've decided to pop up again, if..anyone really remembers me..heheh..I wasnt very active, erm. anyways. What's everyone looking forward to this month? well, other than all of the Holidays and stuff XP Is it snowing anywhere yet? I haven't gotten any..hm..XD (that was a little bit of a pointless post, but I wanted to post something really bad) hi again then I guess! and Seasons Greetings...? XP

Ullion

Years
  • well uhh welcome back?

Anywyas no im not rele lookin forward to anything..and i lvie in Canada. it has snowed but tis melted away XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    ok.. so HOW do they sit on the fence? lolz XD
    The fence is really high but it kinda has like wood plank thingies so they can climb onto it 0.0..yeah.

Err...^ welcome back, though I don't know you.

It's not snowing where I live ATM but I don't think it ever is xP

Ullion

Years
  • umm ok i kinda get it now.. w/e :P

and ya.. stupid i mean AWESOME global warming.. less snow means more outside bball playin time!! WOOTTT!!

Years
  • (Thanks for the welcome backs..? XD I dont expect you to know me, unless yknow Scott.er..whatever his username is nowadays) I wish it'd snow here, it did like..in October, and hasn't since! It's beein raining a lot too..but it should be snow, it's just about cold enough and everything. XD (Im just kinda rambling to myself kinda..) Yep..XD

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • *jumps in*

I wish it's snow here, too. =D Once, there was a blizzard in the middle of April.../wants that. ;_;

I want a blizzard so schools can be closed. ;_;

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • *jumps in*

I wish it's snow here, too. =D Once, there was a blizzard in the middle of April.../wants that. ;_;

I want a blizzard so schools can be closed. ;_;
    Though, a blizzard will kill your internet connection too, leaving only you and your imaginary Wii to enjoy. =P

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Blizzards may make you skip school, but as 22sa said they'll be no Technology *can't bear it XD*

Though I'd like to see a Blizzard anyway.

Sankari

...gone.
    Years
  • 22sa! I haven't seen you here in a long while. Or...anywhere for that matter. I wouldn't know if a blizzard would kill my internet connection because I've never experienced one. But I have experienced hurricanes! About six of 'em =D

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
  • My imaginary wii is sufficient. I can pretend I'm playing twilight princess. ;_;

It didn't kill any connections..it was so cool, though~ A blizzard in the middle of a perfectly normal spring day. XD~

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 22sa! I haven't seen you here in a long while. Or...anywhere for that matter. I wouldn't know if a blizzard would kill my internet connection because I've never experienced one. But I have experienced hurricanes! About six of 'em =D
    Yeah, I wish I knew who you are, but I don't. XD

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    XD, I still doubt that it would ever snow where I live...I should experience snow once in my life ;o;

Years
  • I've never had a real blizzard..meh..><; that'd be nice though, I have a bunch of tests this week and I'm about ready for maybe two of em XD does technology really go crazy with a blizzard? thats kinda cool in an odd way..XP and all this WII talk makes me sad XD I almost bought one off my friend but I didnt have enough money.rawr ><

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back