• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Delicious Pokemon

Name

Moémon Master
Years
  • Cherrim, Petilil, Sunkern < Caterpie, Wurmple, Weedle < Pidgey, Taillow, Hoothoot, Spearow < Ekans, Arbok, Zigzagoon, Rattata

Zigzagoon and Rattata would more likely eat the eggs of the above bird pokemon.
    Ekans and Arbok would eat the eggs and the bird pokemon.
    The birds would eat the bug pokemon.
    The bugs would feast on smaller grass pokemon and leaves.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tangela < Horsea, Corsola < Gyrados, Sharpedo

At first you may question Tangela's presence here, but it is referred to as being covered in a seaweed like vine, as such herbivorous water pokemon may well snack on it.

----------------------------------------------

Chansey < Everyone

Who doesn't like eating eggs?

--------------------------------------------

Psyduck < People
    duck_for_dinner_by_icfiye-d4h624x.gif

Wyntilda

[span="font-family: 'times new roman'; letter-spac
    Years
    • Age 26
    • she/her
    • Sinnoh
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Hm, Pokemon as food? With X and Y around the corner, I wonder what Fairies would taste like...
    Like double rainbow kiss on a sunny day, with dancing trees and mushrooms!!

Actually, I imagine it would taste something along the lines of blueberry/raspberry yogurt. Just me?

Last edited:
    Years
  • Oh no my Magikarpzz! D:

Well, the pokedex tells you how Wurmples were hunted by Swallows and other Pokemon devouring others.. But I guess it still never really comes to mind since you never see Ash and the crew walking down a road seeing a heard of Mightyena eating a Slaking carcass..

Infact, there is a couple of things in Pokemon that are weird, creepy or disturbing.. Like how some ghost pokemon steal children or even kill. (I'm sure some did)

Of course they wouldn't show these things in a childs game/cartoon though..

franko94

Master Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 21, 2013
    Also, it is worth noting that there are other non-pokemon animals. This was shown in the anime in "Pokemon Shipwreck". However, in that episode Ash, Brock, Meowth, Jesse, and James all contemplate eating Magikarp so they could eat both.

Captain Oshawott

The Otter Pirate
    Years
  • a heard of Mightyena eating a Slaking carcass..

Should've stopped loafing around -_- ... :P

On topic, I'd have to go with the most cliche answers available. As the majestic Ursarings or Beartics have done, the Magikarp would be nice in some nice beer batter and some french fries on the side.

Followed up with a Vanniluxe with caramel sauce and a cherry on top.

The thought disturbs me, but it's all a matter of survival, and Vanniluxe is only about as good as food anyways, jus' sayin' :P .

Years
  • 'METAGROSS is the result of two METANG achieving fusion. When hunting, this POKéMON pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach.' ~ Pokemon Saphire pokedex diary.

Ehh... The real Pokemon world is brutal.. :S

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    'METAGROSS is the result of two METANG achieving fusion. When hunting, this POKéMON pins the prey to the ground under its massive body. It then eats the helpless victim using the large mouth on its stomach.' ~ Pokemon Saphire pokedex diary.

Ehh... The real Pokemon world is brutal.. :S
    ... help.

Roasted Farfetch'd. I mean come ON, the guy even comes with his own side dish!

real_life_pokemon__farfetch__d_by_superrayquazapower-d3jaycm.jpg
    I think this is what I'd go for given the choice! Something like Tepig or Pignite could be pretty yummy too and I doubt the meat would be overly tough, plus it practically cooks itself! A boiled Corphish could also be a nice treat, perhaps with some fried Oddish on the side? Yum yum yum.

Sirfetch’d

Well the thought of Pokemon being delicious is saddening because the Pokemon that probably be tasty are the super cute ones like Tepig, Corphish, and Miltank. I guess though it would be just like their real life counterparts such as Miltank being beef, Tepig being pork, and fish Pokemon like Magikarp, Wiscash, and Feebas being well...fish!

Shrew

is a Shrew
    Years
  • I find it interesting that, whereas the anime has slowly changed such that both pokemon and their trainers are vegetarians, the in-game pokedex entries are just as dog-eats-dog as ever.

If I was in the pokemon world, I'd probably ... hm... I'd probably eat meat less, but still avoid eating it around my pokemon.

Fighting Girl

Fighting Type Master
    Years
  • Me love a Miltank Burger right about now, maybe Mareep Chops or Tepig Bacon but if I lived in the Pokemon world I would be a vegetarian. But I probably wouldn't be because I love meat to much.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I heard there was a creature (in real life, that is) that is called the "living rock" because it looks like a rock but has flesh inside.

... Do you think that is what Geodude and Roggenrola look like? :x In that case, could you eat them? Or would they be mostly made out of rock and some mysterious force giving them life.

Back