• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Well, YOU WERE WRONG!!! The Japanese versions were actually 128MB, and since this is the Japanese Platinum version, it does make sense. It is probably safe to assume that the USA version will be 64MB. Just giving you a hard time by the way, in case you didn't know that.

P.S.
    WHY AREN'T YOU ON MSN?!?!? You had better hope that I'm not blocked! Just kidding. Seriously though, get on or unblock me!

He blocked me too...

Anyway... Let's move on to binarry editing...7

That's what Pichu200 use! = What all cool people use...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    I know, I was joking too...

About your signatur: You shouldn't throw rocks, while living in a glas house, salamol goldfish!

I think you should do the same for yourself. Do you know who I am?
    I know u proly dont cuz u hack pmd and diamond, but Im Yunghove
    and I declare myself one of the best GBA scripters.(not the best, but really good.)

Years
  • I think you should do the same for yourself. Do you know who I am?
    I know u proly dont cuz u hack pmd and diamond, but Im Yunghove
    and I declare myself one of the best GBA scripters.(not the best, but really good.)

Yes, I know who you are...
    I believe you were at my old msn acount too...

I don't really hack Diamond any more, and slowly (Not working for a month) at the pmd hacking... However, That you declare yourself one of the best scripters dosn't mean you are?
    You propperly just are able to scritp in The common pokemon games, and then a bit mario or zelda am I right?
    Just tell me if I'm not, and tell which Game you can script in... (Not just a few commands)

Next Either you know the scripting Languese or not, Ofcause there can be tricks and commands you don't know about, but else I wouldn't say you can be the best, just by knowing all the commands (there's less then 256 and with XSE allmost all their names exsplain what they does)

Writing story for scripts, has nothing to do with scripting... I don't care if you're autistik and are able to convert decimal numbers to hex, in 0.0001 second. That wouldn't make you a better scripter...

In art you could be the best and creative, and think like no other, but It's kind of limited in a math based subject like scripting

Have you been doing and work at the scripting knowlegde we got today, or just learnt by other peopels work?
    I could understand if you were one of the people who decoded the RSE/FRLG scripting languese, but are you?

What does make you a good scritper?
    (By the way, I just looked though your post before writing this)

Even if you was smart(lol), it wouldn't make the other people dumb..

Ok, That's was mean with the "lol", but you see my point...

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Yes, I know who you are...
    I believe you were at my old msn acount too...

I don't really hack Diamond any more, and slowly (Not working for a month) at the pmd hacking... However, That you declare yourself one of the best scripters dosn't mean you are?
    You propperly just are able to scritp in The common pokemon games, and then a bit mario or zelda am I right?
    Just tell me if I'm not, and tell which Game you can script in... (Not just a few commands)

Next Either you know the scripting Languese or not, Ofcause there can be tricks and commands you don't know about, but else I wouldn't say you can be the best, just by knowing all the commands (there's less then 256 and with XSE allmost all their names exsplain what they does)

Writing story for scripts, has nothing to do with scripting... I don't care if you're autistik and are able to convert decimal numbers to hex, in 0.0001 second. That wouldn't make you a better scripter...

In art you could be the best and creative, and think like no other, but It's kind of limited in a math based subject like scripting

Have you been doing and work at the scripting knowlegde we got today, or just learnt by other peopels work?
    I could understand if you were one of the people who decoded the RSE/FRLG scripting languese, but are you?

What does make you a good scritper?
    (By the way, I just looked though your post before writing this)

I can script in GBA(learning Diampnd scripting) im the first gba scripter to make a follow me script(like in pokemon yellow) for GBA. I would hold ur tounge before talking mess to me.(stop posing as people, first gabe now jake?)

Years
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Oct 17, 2008
    Then tell me which games can you script in...
    Like i said, i mastered scripting in GBA, and now im learning Diamond(learn to read) U proly cant script in DP or GBA.

You're just a true Hero-_-

No, Really, That's your agument?!

Actually thats an extraordinary find, No one else to date made a script
    like that. its unique, and i tend to keep it that way. I worked my *** off to make that script and they expect a handout?

Wow, Zel? I understand Jake and Gabe but Zel?
    hes nothing. Hes not even worth it. Get someone
    that actually does something than make a remake(a really bad remake to say.) I think kristians(linkandzeldas) will be better(of course it would. im scripting for him)Look at SG alot of scripting errors.

Last edited:

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Wait, I'll be the new Zel. I call being zel first! Anyway, why'd you make fun of me? It isn't real nice you know, I am quite well-known in two forums.

Stop making fun of me, I have my own system without HEX at all. Binary is what I have, not hex.

Last edited:

gamefreakfatty

yuo shuld mak an dp map edtior
    Years
  • Wait, I'll be the new Zel. I call being zel first! Anyway, why'd you make fun of me? It isn't real nice you know, I am quite well-known in two forums.

Stop making fun of me, I have my own system without HEX at all. Binary is what I have, not hex.

If you don't include this forum as one of those two, you are now (or will be) well known at PC for thinking that you're a 1337 h4x0r because you think you can do good hacking with WordPad and that not everything has hex.

...I have my own system without HEX at all. Binary is what I have, not hex.
    Now you claim that Binary is your own system... You're making yourself look worse and worse. Just stop while you still can, please...

Years
  • I'm not going to be posting anymore on this after this post.
    I am quite well-known in two forums.
    Who cares!? So what if you're well known on other forums. That means absolutely nothing, when it comes to hacking. There are great hackers out there, that aren't very well known.
    Honestly, it's your own fault people are making fun of you. You are trying to speak as if you know what you're talking about, but everything you say makes you look stupid.
    Judging from your post, you have no idea what Binary even is. Your trying to hack a game in Ascii.

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
  • YAY Binary! Let's count!!!!
    Code:

OMG! LOL! HAXXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, why do you think that Binary is something special? >_> You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole every time you post.

Years
  • YAY Binary! Let's count!!!!
    Code:

OMG! LOL! HAXXORZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, why do you think that Binary is something special? >_> You're just digging yourself into a bigger hole every time you post.

Anyway Darth, Why Does you write 0010 instead of just 10... (It count as a mistake here where I live)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back