• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen Diancie confirmed!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I'm surprised that Diancie has already be revealed. Usually they wait until at least a year after the release of the games to reveal the "hidden" legendaries. I take it Volcanion and Hoopa will be officially revealed soon as well. Probably.

Also looking forward to seeing it's Signature move: "Diamond Storm"

though not as excited as Hoopa's which says it can hit a target that even used protect/detect :D!

Diamond Storm sounds cool. As for Hoopa's, it sounds like we're getting another Shadow Force-esque move. Don't know why, since it'll probably be Ghost type and we just got Phantom Force this gen.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2015
    Now that pokemon bank is out and everything, I'm glad they put out something new to look forward to. I really hope Diancie gets released everywhere. I think Diancie and Hoopa are really cute and volcanion looks strong. :)

I hope like in a leak I saw before they give you a ticket (Say for the train in Couriway Town) to take the train into another area of the game and let you look for and capture Diancie. Just being handed the legend is pretty boring.

I hope for the train thing too. I really enjoyed X and Y but after the elite 4 I felt like "Is that it?" so I want a new place to explore. Even if it's not a whole other region like some have speculated, just an interesting area with something fun to do is enough to me.

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    A rock/fairy type will definitely be interesting. I'm hoping the release will happen over Wi-Fi mystery gift so I can obtain her for myself.

blue

gucci
    Years
  • I'm really loving Diancie as a whole, it looks adorable and Rock/Fairy is an awesome type combination. Definitely up there with my favorite legendary Pokémon. n_n

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
  • A rock/fairy type will definitely be interesting. I'm hoping the release will happen over Wi-Fi mystery gift so I can obtain her for myself.

Carbink says hi.

Anyway, I like Diancie's design, and its signature move, Diamond Storm, looks interesting, tbh.

Years
  • Diancie was my fave of the hidden legendaries so glad to hear it's now official, the official art looks really adorable!

Years
  • As cool as the thing's design is, I don't think it's worthy of being a legendary. It just comes off as another basic Pokémon for me. Not that I think it's bad, just not big stuff material.

I'll have to find out more about it before I seriously judge it, however.

The Feves

Pikamon Pokéchu
    Years
  • I really hope I don't have to buy a movie ticket to get this Legendary. I'm excited about this news though! Can't wait to have a fancy Fairy/Rock type that isn't Carbink (ew).

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Distribution for it is most likely going to be just a free handout. Not too interested in the three event legends this go round. We probably won't be seeing her until like a month after Japan.

Years
  • I'm glad Diancie has been released at this point. Maybe it's a little early, but pretty much everyone knew it was hidden in the game anyway. To be honest fairy / rock is a really cool typing ! (Carbink is awesome). But I'm not really fond of it's design. It doesn't look that interesting / legendary to me. However that's just opinion. Maybe it will grow on me a bit more when the movie comes out. Hoping it will be released as an event !

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    I like its design, up until they decided to attach a big rock to its bottom.

I wonder how it fares in battle....

Years
  • Ohhh yes finally! I really love her design minus the lower half because.. bottom rock what. Just looks funny, haha. It's adorable and my favorite of the three leaked legends so I'm happy that it's being rolled out sooner. :)

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I think Diancie has something to do with MegaEvolution...seeing how it's crystals resemble those of the sundial which is linked to the Megastones somehow. Plus MegaEvolution seems to be involved in the new movie. If so that'll warrant Diancie being a legend imo :).

Years
  • I really hope its leaked stats are a little off, and it packs more defenses. Those iron heads and flash canons taking out a legendary with one hit really would frustrate me considering I like diancie almost as much as volcanion, and the only reason I like volcanion even half as much as diancie is because when I was a kid playing red and yellow and silver and gold I used to wish for a fire/water pkmn

aonshinzo

TheCoolestTentacool
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2014
    I really hope its leaked stats are a little off, and it packs more defenses. Those iron heads and flash canons taking out a legendary with one hit really would frustrate me considering I like diancie almost as much as volcanion, and the only reason I like volcanion even half as much as diancie is because when I was a kid playing red and yellow and silver and gold I used to wish for a fire/water pkmn

Idk man the estimations seem to be spot on especially if it's linked to Carbink iirc it's:
    HP:50
    Atk:100
    Def:150
    Sp.Atk:100
    Sp.Def:150
    Spd:50

Ugh I hate it when defensive pokemon have low HP!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Since Diancie's officially confirmed, I'm guessing the other two legends have pretty much confirmed as well? Anyway, I really love Diancie. It does look a bit intimidating due to its color scheme and all, but it also looks pretty cute. Can't wait to figure out what its actual stats are, if they haven't been found out yet. :p

Back