• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink alcohol/beer

ShinyUmbreon189

VLONE coming soon
    Years
    Do you guy's drink liquor/beer?
    If so, what's your favorite alcoholic beverage?

If you don't drink. Explain why.

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lol I'm drinking right now

I drank a lot of liquor in high school but now I'm just hep with the occasion beer, there's a lot of sweet local crafts where I'm from. plus I'm right by mexico so if we're running low on cash (always) then we can have a good time over there for like five bucks, it's rad

PastelPhoenix

How did this even happen?
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Not as much now that I work weekends, but I still have a drink every now and again even if I'm not getting drunk.

I'm more into whiskey than beer, but I've found a few brews I enjoy. I can't really stomach dark brews yet, however.

The Real AAA

Guess who's back!
    Years
    i drink beer and liquor. ill drink mostly anything.
    gonna buy some natural light and a bottle whiskey later maybe fireball?

Years
    I don't drink because alcoholism runs in my family and I'm prone to addictive activities, and I've had cousins die in alcohol-related accidents.

/killjoy

Pebbles

BE YOUR OWN HERO
    Years
    i do not drink
    never even tried a beer or anything

why?
    because it is not good for your health
    it stinks, just like cigarettes
    your mouth is not kissable after drinking, freaking gross much
    it can screw up your liver, brains etc

why the hell would i spend my money on such a thing? same goes for smoking/drugs etc

i do not care if it can make you feel better, i do not care if it helps when you are sad etc
    if i want to feel better about myself or something else, if i need cheering up, i will play some pokemon or something, listen to good music or talk to somebody about my problems

a lot of people do not talk about anything... they just go and start drinking... denying and suppressing their problems
    whilst in fact, talking is not just more healthy and better for you instead, it also helps you to understand the situation better, see things from another point of view
    letting it out instead of bottling it up is so freaking good for your mind and soul.... why do so many people not get that

so what if you got nobody in real life to talk to, so what if you think nobody cares to listen
    go online.... you have the technology in front of you every day, you live in a world now where you can speak to anyone, from anywhere
    i am sure there is always someone you can talk to online

anyway...
    i know a lot of people also drink for fun and not because they got real life problems...
    but why? because if you do not drink you not awesome enough?
    ugh i hate how drinking beer or something can make you awesome just like that
    so drinking cola is not good enough? even though that also destroys you on the inside just as much probably
    people, you can have fun without alcohol, you know that right?​

Sirfetch’d

No I don't for various reasons. The main reason I choose not to drink is because I don't enjoy it. Back when I was in high school and in my early college days, I would occasionally have a drink or two but it was not something I craved at all and the novelty of being drunk has never appealed to me. Tbh I don't think I have even had a drink of alcohol since Christmas maybe? I don't think there is anything wrong with drinking at all but it's just not for me I guess.

Years
    Not so much anymore. I drink once every 2-3 months, if not longer? I can't even remember the last time I drank. Nothing against it, it makes my stomach upset when I do. It also seems to take more to get me drunk.

ngl I don't mind being drunk, it's kinda a fun sensation... if I don't get too drunk.

If I drink, it's usually hard cider. Sometimes wine if it's around.

Years
    I'll drink if drinks are available, but only if they're milder drinks (like wine coolers and such) since I don't like the taste of harder alcohol; I think the hardest I've had is some fireball whiskey, and that got a pass from me because of its flavor. But fruity, mild drinks I'll gladly take because I can, whether it's because I end up liking the flavors (I finally tried some sangria last year, give me more please), or because I don't mind the flavors and wouldn't mind something that would relax me slightly.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    I used to drink a lot, but now I only do it on certain occasions. I cut out alcohol as part of my New Year's Resolution and drinking just hasn't been very appealing since then I guess.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    I definitely drink my fair share of liquor and beer. Right now I mainly drink beer, Fireball, and I love those smirnoff Ices (taste like candy honestly). I will say I used to drink a helluva lot more but I've started cutting back and just drink more socially now, not to get drunk just to sit back and hang with friends while watching a game or playing some Xbox or something along those lines

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I used to drink a lot more. I have a few bottles of stuff stored away in various places of my room in case I get the urge to get shitfaced, but idk. I live with my grandma and she's kind of crazy so I fear truly getting intoxicated before I'm 21 while living with her. I do need to get something for more casual drinking though. Maybe something simple like crown or a couple of things to mix. Idk.

Omicron

the day was mine
    Years
    Occasionally, mostly while at parties or while out with friends.

I barely drink beer, I'd rather drink cocktails, mixed drinks or straight up spirits.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
    Really just at parties, which is fairly infrequent. I don't like alcohol much to begin with, I hate beer along with most other types. Vodka is kinda my thing I guess.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
    I don't, and the reason is because both my parents are non-alcoholics. Another reason is because I also can't STAND the taste of it. I also don't like the idea of getting drunk. It terrifies me because I have no idea what kind of person I will be. I don't like the fact that I'll wake up with a massive hangover either. I just prefer not to drink it because it's not me. *shrug*

DarkestMidnight

[color=black][b][font=Shadows Into Light]Demon Sla
    Years
    I don't drink right now, but I will admit that I sometimes think about drinking a couple beers or getting drunk altogether. Then again, that may just be curiosity, as I've never had any significant amount of alcohol. I'm also not technically old enough to have alcohol, but I don't care because alcohol has never been a big interest of mine, as I'm quite aware of its negative effects. I'm neither an alcoholic nor a drug addict, and I never will be (hopefully).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I drink alcohol, mostly wine. Can't stand the smell of beer so that's a no from me most of the time. I only drink every month or two so I don't drink that often. I sure as hell could use a drink at the end of every week though.

Eden

Right you are, Ken!
    Years
    I don't drink a lot. I'll get hard lemonade or something since that's the only thing I can stomach, and even then I'll only get like a six pack every three or so months.

Back