• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink alcohol/beer

Lapis

✿ Flower Child ✿
    Years
    I drink on occasion. Mainly for social purposes. I don't like drinking by myself. I don't like being full on drunk but I do like the feeling of being a little bit tipsy. I don't do it very often.

Flower

✿ flower keeper ✿
    Years
    I've never really drank much, though I've tried a bit of tequila. I don't really like the taste of alcohol. x'D I'm underage too, so it's not something I'd do even if I liked it. bluh.

Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2016
    I am only 13 years old and have only had a sip of my moms Champagne at midnight this past New Year Eve. Other than that I have never had any alcoholic drinks.

Years
    Yes I am only 18 years old, but my boyfriend will be turning 21 years old in October and has many friends who are already 21 so yes I have partaking in some alcohol drinking before. My favorite type of hard liquor I suppose is Vodka and I have had Jello Shooter with that in it several times. I also like Margaritas especially the frozen kind which I have only had two times. I also enjoy the taste of Wine and some Beers.

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    I drink with friends, yeah. I probably shouldn't because I'm on a lot of medication and I'm sure that it probably isn't good for me, but oh well. I don't drink too much usually.

BlissyMKW

Rawr
    Years
    To put it simply, no, I don't drink. I honestly can't stand it, and have no intention to partake in it. The reason why delves into some personal territory, so I'll leave it at that.

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't, but I don't really have a particular reason. I know a lot of people who have really strong opinions about how alcohol is bad (for whatever reasons), but that's just not me. The thought of drinking or getting drunk has never elicited more than a disinterested "meh" from me, so I just never bothered.

Bay

Years
    I don't, but I don't really have a particular reason. I know a lot of people who have really strong opinions about how alcohol is bad (for whatever reasons), but that's just not me. The thought of drinking or getting drunk has never elicited more than a disinterested "meh" from me, so I just never bothered.

More or less me. Drinking doesn't interest me that much, but I don't have that strong opinions of it either. With that said, there are like only three instances where I drank alcohol moreso for silly occasions (one time was playing a video game and another time watching a show heh).

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 11, 2023
    I don't but like a few people said above, I don't have any strong reason for it. Drinking is quite expensive and I don't really consider getting drunk to be all that fun so it's just not something I really do. I do enjoy some alcoholic drinks occasionally like cider or fruity alchopops but in general it just isn't really something I think to do haha.

El Héroe Oscuro

IG: elheroeoscuro
    Years
    I don't drink because it's against my religious beliefs. I do know fellow Muslims who drink, though I always found it kind of weird.

Just curious, does your religion just outright ban alcohol, or are some items allowed/at particular points during the year?

Years
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Feb 17, 2021
    I'm in college, so I've been known to drink a beer or two (or three or four) from time to time. My favorite beer is Samuel Adams Boston Lager, and I also have a fondness for Angry Orchard cider. Hard liquor I find disgusting for the most part, though I do enjoy a good bourbon. Jagermeister is okay as well.

Years
    Well no, mainly because I am only 19, about to be 20 in two months. And the legal drinking age in the US is 21. I have tasted some alcohol beverages before, mostly just beers, but I didn't like any of them. They all tasted bad.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    My grocery store carries one brand of cider and I'm not that big of a fan, so I've been going to the specialty store to find new and interesting drinks.

I found a few interesting ciders I don't usually see: apricot, pineapple (did not like, yuck), and blueberry. I picked one up that was apple and blackcurrant flavored. There was also a tart cherry one, but I'm also a little worried cherry flavored beverages will end up tasting like cough medicine.

Finally, tried a new brand of gluten free beer (most are reaallly gross) and one was a red ale with chestnuts and molasses and it....was good? I actually drank it all, haha. It had a coffee/caramel like taste to it and I liked that. Will def have again.

Yukari

Nah I don't drink. Not because I'm underaged- though I am -so much as because literally all the medication I'm taking right now conflicts with it.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    Nope, I almost never drink. I'll occasionally drink a little with friends or family on special occasions (New Years, birthdays, etc.), but even then it's never more than a few sips.

Back