• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you eat breakfast?

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    I feel hungry in the mornings, but also the stress of getting ready to leave before 8AM seems to make me lose my appetite so I usually don't really feel like eating anything because shit I'm going to miss my bus

Despite that, I do try to eat something, anything in the morning - I won't taste it but it keeps the lightheadedness and hunger at bay until lunch. Usually something like milk and a slice of bread/whatever pastry we have around, or leftovers.

Years
    • Seen Apr 17, 2017
    I can't eat food right when I wake up. I also wake up really early because of work thus making it hard to get up even earlier to eat a bowl of cereal or something. However, if I'm hungry enough a little after I get to work I'll grab something there so most of the time my "breakfast" is a donut.

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • I try to since I can't always work or write on an empty stomach. I usually just eat whatever I can find though. In our household, there's no such thing as a balanced breakfast. It's to eat what you can find. XD

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • I eat breakfast. Usually I just whip up an egg over-easy, but every once in a while I treat myself to a goat cheese omelette

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I prefer bread all day in the morning or fried rice in some case.

Years
  • Not usually! I am never hungry in the morning, so I usually won't eat anything for an hour or two. Breakfast can be the most important meal of the day yeah... but I just can't force myself. ;c Never noticed a noticeable change in weight from skipping it but I seem to have very good metabolism anyway. I either lose weight or stay the same regardless of what meals I eat and what I skip.

Years
  • Majority of the time, no, I don't eat breakfast. I find it really time-consuming on school days, and even on weekends I mostly sleep too long to still be calling it breakfast.

Years
  • breakfast just might be my favorite meal but i can never eat a good one now bc all i have in my dorm is poptarts/cereal, which is fine for a time crunch but not why i like breakfast, which results in me skipping the meal five out of seven days of the week

lilyc0ve

horoscope: hungry
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 21, 2018
    I don't usually, no. If I try and force myself to eat in the morning, I end up feeling pretty sick. I usually eat 2+ hours after waking up.

Years
  • Caffeine and caffeine with a side of caffeine. And sometimes a bagel. I have cereal but I rarely eat it. I don't know why I buy it, honestly...

Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2023
    Brunch is my most important meal on the weekends, but I can't generally have breakfast until I've been up at least an hour on weekdays. I have a hard time working up an appetite too early in the morning.

Sirfetch’d

I try to but I don't get to eat it every day. Sometimes I am just too lazy and other times I have to go into work so early and I just don't have an appetite when I wake up.

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I'm always starving in the mornings, so yeah. Pretty much always eat breakfast unless I'm super late for school.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Usually do. I'm either in classes or tutoring people until I get home later on in the day and I don't get a ton of time between.

Back