• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any medical conditions?

Years
  • In remission from stage IV Lymphoma
    IBS, I also have Diverticula
    Tachycardia
    High blood pressure
    Lungs are Bad

In terms of neurodiversity: GAD, depression, autism
    My anxiety effects my everyday life, to the point that I freeze and can't do anything. No medical professional seems to think there's anything wrong with this.
    Because my heart beats super fast, physical activity kills me.

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Physical? Nothing I can think of. I guess vitamin deficiencies.

I don't feel comfortable with sharing neurodivergencies... I'm on the spectrum though.

Years
    • Seen today
    General Anxiety Disorder. I have a history of seemingly random panic attacks.

It was at it's worst a few years ago, but right now I'm doing much better. I've been on a doctor prescription for a while.

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • Physically, mainly I have arthritis. Mentally, I have Generalized Anxiety, ADHD and potentially autism or something else with similar symptoms (strict routines, social ineptness, sensory issues, etc.)

Years
    • Seen today
    My doctor, after a conversation today, thinks I may have Hashimoto's Disease based upon a number of tests I've been doing, and I'm starting a prescription to manage it, though it'll likely take some time before I start feeling better from it. I've got more tests to do to confirm it, but that's been my last month and dealing with stuff.

Other than that I haven't really had a lot of things I've been formally diagnosed with, although I think I may have ADHD and probably depression, although that could be a result of Hashimoto's and how it affects my body.

Days
  • a lot! I take....11? (I'd have to check my medication sheet :P) prescribed medications/supplements daily. My conditions range from the mental (depression, autism) to the physical (I'm considered disabled). The one I like talking about the most, however, is that I don't have any stomach at all (no, not even a little!). I didn't know they were "optional" until I had to have mine removed....but it's not so bad once you get used to doing portion control on your own and understanding there are foods you can never eat again.

Back