• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you like soft drinks

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I am drinking a coke. also they're called pop not soda

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    I love almost every flavor of Mountain Dew so yes. But I've cut back on pop. Drink more water now since I want to stay healthy.

Years
    I've cut right down on pop due to my "diet" but sometimes I'll buy a bottle of dr pepper. On ever rarer occasions I'll get vanilla cola.

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    It's soda gdi :catflip:

I used to drink a lot of it but now I have the occassional coke.

EC

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    I drink Pepsi and the occasional 7up. No more than 2-3 a week though.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    Yeah, they're pretty okay. Root beer is usually my go-to soda whenever I do decide to grab one.

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    They are Sooo good, plus my family buys diet soda so I don't have to worry about the sugar content.

Shamol

Colorless green ideas sleep furiously.
    Years
    Coke is one of the few human inventions which is bad for your health, but good for your soul. No I'm not talking about the white flavor powder.

Bay

Years
    I like the occasional root beer, Coke, and Sprite and with certain meals. I'm trying to cut down a lot though like the others, though.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 26, 2023
    I enjoy soda (which is what I've called it my whole life, sorry!) quite more than I should, haha. I mainly drink the 'diet' or 'zero' sodas, not because they're healthier (because I know they truly aren't), but because it doesn't add any calories to my daily intake. Also, when I drink sodas with real sugar, my teeth feel really gross.

My favorites are Diet Mountain Dew, Vanilla Coke Zero, Cherry Diet Coke, and Sprite Zero with Cherries. Good stuff. I try not to drink them more than once or twice a week, though.
    do you like soft drinks
    Nothing's quite better than a rootbeer float, either!

Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2020
    I must be the only person I know that has never really tried root beer. Like, I have zero idea what it tastes like. @__@;

... Well ok I've tried it once but that was a decade plus ago so I don't really remember.

You are not alone

I've never liked root beer flavored things so never tried the actual soda.

dad

big poppa
    Years
    • Age 26
    • Seen Jun 13, 2018
    mt. dew is also nasty for the record.. i love soda but i haven't had a soda in a month and i'm trying to keep it that way.

Drayton

Chilled Dude of The Elite Four
    Years
    • He/They/Them
    • Seen Feb 21, 2024
    I rarely drink them, also I enjoy coke and sprite

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    I do enjoy them, but I rarely drink them.

Back