• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you talk to the staff?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Apparently they talk to themselves*, but do you talk to them?

I do... but mostly mods. XD;

* = "Signomi says:
    Wait no, I do talk to myself."

Reactions: Zet
    Years

XD;

Anyway, a lot of friends that I talk to on a regular basis happen to be on the staff team. Either way I've befriended and talked to a good number of PC's current staff even before they were promoted, they're been close friends of mine for a long time.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    You didn't do it, Siggy. You fail. ;______;

And I talk to a few of the staff, but mainly Siggy, Fi and Zet.

Reactions: Zet

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I admit, some the majority of my friends are staff, or members who should be staff. XD; I don't prefer chatting with members that don't use proper grammar, or spell right. x_x Yes, most of the the friends on my friends list are members, but almost all of them can post a message that I can understand. Not most of my friends are staff, but that's because I didn't want to seem like one of the members that sends a friends request to every single staff member on the forum. All in all though, I prefer making friends with staff, because they can carry on a much better conversation.

Metatron

No guts, no glory
    Years
    I don't. A few of my friends here became staff after I got to know them, but most of them have already left this site/been demoted by request. I've found that some people here talk to staff strictly because they have a sense of "power" on this forum, which is just pathetic. They're no different than just the average member here, and deserve no more respect/ass-kissing than anyone else.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    I talk to a few of them in various areas, yeah. Though Zet is the only one I knew before his promotion. XD

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    Huh? Unless I'm in-trouble, no I don't think so.

I rarely get invited to convos, and when I do, some staffs are usually there beforehand. So technically yes.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    Um, unless being in the same msn convo counts, no lol. I'm hardly at PC anymore anyway so I rarely even talk to my friends >:

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Dont tend to. Not like I know the staff that much, since I dont cross them too often. Two of them I know from the Member Fanclubs area (Midori and Signomi), two from msn (mewthree and Haraken, and not like I talked to them much -_-), and Went who I know since long before he became part of the staff.

Brien

Epic Panda.
    Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2017
    I rarely come on nowadays D:l

I do talk to myself. That's about it.

GOTSA MAKE FRANDS >:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back