• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Doctor tWho Mafia (GAME OVER)

Trev

[span="font-size: 8px; color: white;"][font="Monts
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
(Legally Blonde, the Musical voice) Back in the game, back in the fray.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
Since this is going by majority vote and not plurality, the game should technically have been over at the start of the previous day phase since it's 4v4.

As such, time to just yeet on outta here

Years
Right, well, Naku is exactly who I thought he was (although I admit there was the possibility of 3p in my head also). I'm vanilla, yes I'm not proven but I can only speak from where I'm standing, and Neon is an un-CCd corsair.

Out of Josh and Trev, one of them is lying.
Malanaphii is almost certainly maf.
Out of jd and spikes, one is maf and the other is third party. I kinda feel like it's jd as maf and spikes as 3p since if spikes was maf then his team would have stopped him posting that crazy post earlier.

That's my take on things thus far. Currently, I'd say Josh looks townier than Trev. The easy way to check though is to just lynch Malanaphii who I think most of us can agree is mafia of some sort since her flipping maf would be another nail in Trev's coffin as one of the few to suggest she might be innocent.

[vote] Malanaphii

Last edited:

Nakuzami

Years
##Vote malanaphii

We tried it once, like an hour ago, majority didn't happen. I expect a repeat

Either way, it's going to be a long waiting game.

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
After Naku basically admitting that they fabricated a read on me to incite a reaction, I don't really trust his leadership even if they are the Doctor. Obviously he's not maf, but he still had pretty garbage reads on me which I can only believe translates to more garbage reads on everyone else. I already had suspicions on Neon and the fact that mala called out that he didn't visit her twice makes me really question his claim. Darth voting for Neon reads to me as an counterclaim by a new player who is hesitant to reveal their role, and I'm not biting any mala lynch bait until that whole ordeal is settled.

With that said, I'm turning my attention to gimme and CB since one of them is lying about being a villager. Neither of them read as particularly more scummy than the other since both of their contributions have been overall useless in the grand scheme of things, but since gimme had a pretty shit explanation for his vote on me D2 and disappeared during the last phase, that's where my vote will land. (Not that CB's comment right before the last phase ended was any better contribution)

[Vote]: gimmepie

How did you put it, Naku? "I don't really want anything else from you on that point."

Last edited:
Years

Hello, could you claim your role please so we can get this stuff with Malanaphii and Trev over and done with? If you're town or third party, there is no reason not to claim at this point since a townie would claim here to secure the win and a third party would do the same since they can with with the town anyway and wouldn't want to antagonise the town by not claiming and get themselves lynched for looking scummy.

So, basically, if you're town/third party - you need to claim your role if you plan on winning.

Let's "settle this ordeal"

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
@Neon Sword — in the night phase target a town player and play Scissors so whoever plays you can play Rock and get a vest. @GP @Naku

[vote] malanaphii

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
Also, just to clear this up, since there is some confusion; if nobody gets lynched today (or a villager gets lynched), yes, the game is over.

Nakuzami

Years
After Naku basically admitting that they fabricated a read on me to incite a reaction
No such thing happened, and you need to get the hell over yourself darling lmao

As you continue on, you are definitely my next maf choice after mala and Darth

Frankly the game is already over since there's no reason the town should get a majority here, but hey, w/e

Nakuzami

Years
That means both Josh and Trev are lying and I find that a bit dubious. So, wanna come clean about anything here?
Girl we been knew that vanilla was the only thing left to be claimed; they already failed to CC Neon and the more they try to push that vote, the more obvious the already obvious bit becomes

I'm also curious why jd still just popped in to vote, when, according to how the night phase was skipped and no actions could be performed, it's impossible for him to have been silenced

But hey

Guess we'll go with Darth, mala, Trev and jd for $600 please, Alex

EC

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Jul 1, 2022
I'd be willing to end this phase (and probably game) early if everyone formats their vote as [FINAL VOTE].

Trev

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Nov 15, 2023
Congrats Naku, you've figured everything out... entirely too late. We win! (We technically already won last phase but w/e...)

For anyone curious, mala was telling the truth about Neon not visiting her on N3. And Naku's reasoning behind my "slip" still didn't make any sense.

[Unvote] gimmepie
[Final Vote] Neon Sword

GMs need to stop giving me Godfather.

malanaphii

i'm about to monologue, son
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Feb 17, 2023
in an extremely surprising turn of events, i, too, am in the mafia. although, as trev said, i was telling the truth about not being visited n3, and so i'm still confused as to what that was about - if it was a way to try and catch me as maf, i really don't get how that makes sense lol.

i'm still confused about a lot of naku's reasoning but, i mean, i guess you weren't wrong. anyway.

[final vote] Neon Sword

Nakuzami

Years
And I don't have the energy to try to explain it, but while you might find my reasonings odd, they work out more often than not lmao. Catching the subtle things in mafia is more fun (and reliable tbh).

Back